Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Why waste any money treating this wretched cunt whore? That money would be better spent on a bunch of children with cancer. Not some dumb cunt who is near the end of her life.

Lol, wait a second, you expect someone in power who endorses socialized medicine to subject themselves to the “death panels” they encourage?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Bitch is 143 years old, gets radiation treatment, but keeps her hair.
Is she a fucking wizard?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
If this is in fact true, then there are medications or treatments not available to the average joe
Or even the average Steve Jobs, unless the cure is quite new. I would think if a company came up with something that revolutionary they would be pumping their stock value with updates.

domelogic

Or even the average Steve Jobs, unless the cure is quite new. I would think if a company came up with something that revolutionary they would be pumping their stock value with updates.

You never know. How long was the aids medication that magic got available before he took it? We have no idea and that was ultra expensive if I remember. We would never know and maybe no one is holding back. Her situation seems a bit out there though

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Come to think of it, none of us would last 10 seconds in a confirmation hearing. We'd likely all be arrested on the spot.
"And is it true you're a member of a website called 'Wackbag'? May I remind you you're under oath?":eek::D

Last edited:

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Exactly. Once that is confirmed the rest is just game over.
"...I'd like to read to the committee a comment you made under a thread in this "Wackbag" website called, and I quote, "African Americans and their various exploits"..."
Me ala Ralph Kramden: a hummina hummina hummina...:haha7:

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
"...I'd like to read to the committee a comment you made under a thread in this "Wackbag" website called, and I quote, "African Americans and their various exploits"..."
Me ala Ralph Kramden: a hummina hummina hummina...:haha7:
And then, Mr. DVDZ, there's a section called, and I quote, Jailbait"....Post future hotties here....

Mr. DVDZ, it seems you're quite the fan of the young ladies therein. Care to explain yourself?

In fact, I'd like to direct the Congress' attention to this thread here. Can we put it up on the screen, please? In the interest of good taste, we shall not display the vulgarity that prompted this reply. Do you deny this was you, sir?

Holy balls. I feel kinda dirty for seeing this one.
Have you no shame, sir?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
It is. When does the election year start? If you think either side goes by the calendar you are nuts. They make the rules up that suit them. That is why I am asking for people’s opinions.
if she dies before Thanksgiving, they'll say any attempt to fill her seat is political grandstanding and it should NOT happen.

Then when Trump wins again, they'll say SCOTUS should be comprised of 21 Judges, all appointed by the 9th Circuit & any dissent is proof that you're a Nazi

Floyd1977

if she dies before Thanksgiving, they'll say any attempt to fill her seat is political grandstanding and it should NOT happen.

Then when Trump wins again, they'll say SCOTUS should be comprised of 21 Judges, all appointed by the 9th Circuit & any dissent is proof that you're a Nazi
I’d say they can take it to Dec 31, 2019. Steps down or dies past that then it’s a shitshow filling her seat even if GOP says fuck all to Biden “Principle”