Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I’d say they can take it to Dec 31, 2019. Steps down or dies past that then it’s a shitshow filling her seat even if GOP says fuck all to Biden “Principle”
The "Biden rule" shall not apply if Joe Biden is running for President. It would be a self fulfilling ideology.

Sent from your Mom's box.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The "Biden rule" shall not apply if Joe Biden is running for President. It would be a self fulfilling ideology.

The Biden Rule isn't a real thing anyway, they should ignore it regardless. Its not like the Dems would keep their word on that if the shoe was on the other foot

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The Biden Rule isn't a real thing anyway, they should ignore it regardless. Its not like the Dems would keep their word on that if the shoe was on the other foot
I know.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I hope she retires while the "Biden Rule" is supposedly in effect and for Trump to just fill the seat anyway.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I hope she retires while the "Biden Rule" is supposedly in effect and for Trump to just fill the seat anyway.
She's too arrogant to retire. She'll only leave her seat covered with a blanket on a stretcher carried by EMTs

Floyd1977

True, i don’t think the Dems would hesitate (especially since they’re still pissed about Garland). But you would only need 4 GOP senators to defect and fuck things up, and there are already at least two likelies in that bunch.

Doesn’t matter much anyway, she’ll probabaly hang in until the election.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
At this point, Joe Biden has no idea what the Biden rule is or who it is named after.