Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
She’s not going anywhere unless she is truly, literally dying. If she was in such a dire situation it would have leaked. So, no, don’t hold breath,
Nothing negative about her health will ever come out. If she is still MIA in a week or two someone needs to send the PO-PO over there 4 a elder wellness check.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Floyd1977

Nothing negative about her health will ever come out. If she is still MIA in a week or two someone needs to send the PO-PO over there 4 a elder wellness check.

There’s got to be someone who would leak. You can’t keep anything a secret anymore, let alone something as major as RBG may be dying.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
There’s got to be someone who would leak. You can’t keep anything a secret anymore, let alone something as major as RBG may be dying.
Leftist are devising all sorts of ways to keep her dying under wraps. They will use body doubles and use the she is working from home for years. The media will run all sorts of cover for them too.

For all we know She may already be dead. The SOU will be interesting to see if she shows up.

Floyd1977

Leftist are devising all sorts of ways to keep her dying under wraps. They will use body doubles and use the she is working from home for years. The media will run all sorts of cover for them too.

For all we know She may already be dead. The SOU will be interesting to see if she shows up.

I expect they will pump her full of so much shit she may have a facist hallucination of herself like in “The Wall”

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

Without question...I honestly believe they've considered just how they could go about covering up her death....or determining a way to keep the seat vacant. And given the amount of bullshit they've pulled, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to find out they considered a body double or just having her not show, but claim she's following along remotely? I dunno. The rest of the justices would likely put two and two together...and I know of at least one beer drinker that would speak up.

But the left is DOOMED if Trump is able to replace her with another young conservative. And then they'll spend the next couple of decades trying to figure out a way of dismantling the court.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
This....times 100K:

TDS would reach epidemic levels. Psych wards nationwide would be overwhelmed.

Salt prices would plummet due to the sudden glut of salt.

Last edited:
I'm almost willing to endorse Merrick Garland, just to see how the Democrats react. Not enough popcorn in the world.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm almost willing to endorse Merrick Garland, just to see how the Democrats react. Not enough popcorn in the world.
a moderate for a super lib wouldn't be the worse thing in the world

Ted Cruz would actually be of better use in the SC than in the senate

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
There really might be something to her time on the SC coming to an end one way or the other. Lot if different people in the media running with it

jnoble

There really might be something to her time on the SC coming to an end one way or the other. Lot if different people in the media running with it

I think she's in worse shape than they want you to believe

jnoble

And they're attempting to cover up the real extent of her illness? They would never do such a thing!

:cool:
I'm not wishing or hoping death on anyone but my gut is telling me that she's going to be gone within the next month or so if not sooner. Especially if the pneumonia is true

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I'm not wishing or hoping death on anyone but my gut is telling me that she's going to be gone within the next month or so if not sooner. Especially if the pneumonia is true
I am not sure how this goes one way or the other. Everything is such a mystery. Even the way they describe the the cancer they just removed from her lung. They called it a growth. It's not a growth like it's nothing serious. It's a tumor. The bitch got lung cancer and they can't even be honest about it. Worse, the media on the left and right won't call her handlers out about it.

Floyd1977

Maybe, but I still find it hard to believe that if her situation was that dire, we wouldn’t start seeing it in some at least some fairly legit news outlets (at the very least, outside the twitter sphere). Leftie news might want to cover for her, but a scoop is still a scoop.