• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Sure, Taxes Are High, But At Least They're Going To Good Things... Like The Taliban

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
U.S. trucking funds reach Taliban, military-led investigation concludes

A year-long military-led investigation has concluded that U.S. taxpayer money has been indirectly funneled to the Taliban under a $2.16 billion transportation contract that the United States has funded in part to promote Afghan businesses.

The unreleased investigation provides seemingly definitive evidence that corruption puts U.S. transportation money into enemy hands, a finding consistent with previous inquiries carried out by Congress, other federal agencies and the military. Yet U.S. and Afghan efforts to address the problem have been slow and ineffective, and all eight of the trucking firms involved in the work remain on U.S. payroll. In March, the Pentagon extended the contract for six months.

According to a summary of the investigation results, compiled in May and reviewed by The Washington Post, the military found “documented, credible evidence . . . of involvement in a criminal enterprise or support for the enemy” by four of the eight prime contractors. Investigators also cited cases of profiteering, money laundering and kickbacks to Afghan power brokers, government officials and police officers. Six of the companies were found to have been associated with “fraudulent paperwork and behavior.”

“This goes beyond our comprehension,” said Rep. John F. Tierney (D-Mass.), who last summer was chairman of a House oversight subcommittee that charged that the military was, in effect, supporting a vast protection racket that paid insurgents and corrupt middlemen to ensure safe passage of the truck convoys that move U.S. military supplies across Afghanistan.

The military summary included several case studies in which money was traced from the U.S. Treasury through a labyrinth of subcontractors and power brokers. In one, investigators followed a $7.4 million payment to one of the eight companies, which in turn paid a subcontractor, who hired other subcontractors to supply trucks.

The trucking subcontractors then made deposits into an Afghan National Police commander’s account, already swollen with payments from other subcontractors, in exchange for guarantees of safe passage for the convoys. Intelligence officials traced $3.3 million, withdrawn in 27 transactions from the commander’s account, that was transferred to insurgents in the form of weapons, explosives and cash.

A senior U.S. defense official said that a radically revised transport system, replacing the Host Nation Trucking contract when it expires in September, will be announced in a few weeks. Based on the findings of the investigation, the new contract will expand the number of companies from eight to at least 30 and change the security system for the truck convoys. It will require detailed information on all subcontractors and supervision by military units in the field rather than headquarters-based contracting officers.

In the meantime, interim steps have been taken to improve oversight and accountability within the murky web of companies and individuals involved in the shipment of more than 70 percent of all U.S. military food, fuel, weapons and construction material within Afghanistan, said the official, who was authorized to discuss the issue only on the condition of anonymity.
Story continues here.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'm just going to sit here and wait for the widespread outrage to take hold in the media...

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
companies and individuals involved in the shipment of more than 70 percent of all U.S. military food, fuel, weapons and construction material within Afghanistan
This guarantees nothing will come of it.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Just get the fuck out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and every other shit country in the world.

When ever any of these fuckos get out of line target them, their family, & their friends.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
So now that MSM is reporting on this its no longer a crazy conspiracy theory? Funny how that works.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Yeah, but if anyone on here know this, you should Neon: 3rd world (and particularly Muslim) bookkeeping methods don't fall under "Generally Accepted Practices" of your typical CPA. Or even your typical robber-baron businessman.

That's the problem dealing with 3rd world nations: kickbacks, bribes, and contracts to the very people you're trying to fight against are ridiculously common. With Muslim nations you add a culture that actually has some pretty sophisticated bookkeeping practices, but they're not practices that are designed to be... let's say "honest".

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Just get the fuck out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and every other shit country in the world.

When ever any of these fuckos get out of line target them, their family, & their friends.
If we never went into those countries we probably wouldn't of had a problem in the first place, unless you believe the nonsense that they attack us because they hate freedom.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
If we never went into those countries we probably wouldn't of had a problem in the first place, unless you believe the nonsense that they attack us because they hate freedom.
Yeah I remember how peaceful and reasonable they were before the wars... Oh wait never mind. Reality just interrupted my thought.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
unless you believe the nonsense that they attack us because they hate freedom.
They don't call it freedom. They call it an immoral, godless society, where gay people don't get stoned to death, women can dress how they want, and people can insult Muhammad. "Freedom" is a subjective term. Many Muslims feel plenty free because they accept the fact that you can never insult the Prophet Muhammad, for example. You're just being a semantic asshole here. They hate our way of life because they are globalists - meaning that they want a global Caliphate, so immorality has no place ANYWHERE as far as they are concerned.

Again, I'm not trying to argue. I'm trying to educate you. I know A LOT about this stuff, and my opinions are the result of my primary source research, not the other way around. Trust me, I know way more about the Muslim world than Alex fucking Jones.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
They don't call it freedom. They call it an immoral, godless society, where gay people don't get stoned to death, women can dress how they want, and people can insult Muhammad. "Freedom" is a subjective term. Many Muslims believe that they are free, because they accept the fact that you can never insult the Prophet Muhammad.

Again, I'm not trying to argue. I'm trying to educate you. I know A LOT about this stuff, and my opinions are the result of my primary source research, not the other way around. Trust me, I know way more about the Muslim world than Alex fucking Jones.
Quiet! The idiot is trying to make himself feel intelligent by ignoring reality and living in his own world.

I'm sure some loser in a flyover state who probably hasn't even been outside his own country let alone the country know a lot more than you do on the subject.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
They don't call it freedom. They call it an immoral, godless society, where gay people don't get stoned to death, women can dress how they want, and people can insult Muhammad. "Freedom" is a subjective term. Many Muslims feel plenty free because they accept the fact that you can never insult the Prophet Muhammad, for example. You're just being a semantic asshole here. They hate our way of life because they are globalists - meaning that they want a global Caliphate, so immorality has no place ANYWHERE as far as they are concerned.

If they attacked us because they hate freedom (dumbest thing I have ever heard) they would have been attacking since 1776 and they would have stopped when Bush signed the patriot act. Mission accomplished if they attacked us with the goal to take away our freedom.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Yeah I remember how peaceful and reasonable they were before the wars... Oh wait never mind. Reality just interrupted my thought.
Were they attacking us prior to WW2 and our support for Israel..... Well maybe a little bit, I know Hitler teamed up with Islamic leaders.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Item #2: Yes, they DO "hate us for our freedom". Just not necessarily in the simplistic way detractors of the concept criticize against.

"They hate us because of our freedom" is, granted, simplistic. But there's a grain of truth there that the libsimps have never been willing to examine. Yes, the crazy radical Islamics hate the West. Because they can't hate anybody else.

To paraphrase Jimmy a little when he was speaking to the Green Beret last week, where were all these assholes attacking the US troops when Saddam was in power, and why didn't they try to fight Saddam?

Answer: they couldn't. These assholes are brave enough when we softies take over, but they were scared to death of Saddam. In any population, you're going to have a certain number of people who are going to cause trouble. Radicals, dissidents, etc. In a totalitarian state like Iraq (and most of the Middle East), those radicals and dissidents can't act out against their own government. They are, however, encouraged to hate the US. They are encouraged to protest in the streets against the US, burn American flags, burn pictures of our President (regardless of who he is). And that spawns the same people who attack and kill Americans.

So, in that way, our freedom (and their lack of it) does lead to their hate of us. Just not in the simplistic way you think, when you hear "they hate us because of our freedom". It's true, but it's not the easy, direct way you're thinking of.
What you see with Islam is a massive case of the tail wagging the dog.

For those in real power in the Middle East, it's a way to distract their population from the bullshit at home.

For groups like al Queada, it's a combination of them buying into the bullshit their rulers have told them (even as they hate and are trying to overthrow those rulers) and the desire for a Muslim Caliphate which means they directly hate girls in short shorts and in push-up bras.

And dammit, that's just fucking wrong. Anybody who hates short shorts and push-up bras (at least, on girls who have the bodies for them) is my blood-sworn enemy.

Terrorists are like roaches. Muslim dictatorships are like hoarders' apartments.

The reality is that I don't give a fuck if my neighbor is a hoarder. Until he is so fucking messy that the roaches in his apartment start coming into mine. I can smash all the fucking roaches I can, spray all the poison I can get my hands on, etc., but it ain't going to do shit until the roach motel next door is cleared out and the people in that apartment start acting like fucking human beings.

The roaches hate the cleanliness of my home. Which is the truth. They want to make my home as dirty as their own fucking roach haven.

Fuck that.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
If they attacked us because they hate freedom (dumbest thing I have ever heard) they would have been attacking since 1776 and they would have stopped when Bush signed the patriot act. Mission accomplished if they attacked us with the goal to take away our freedom.
Do you even understand how different that region was in 1776 you moron? Most people over there didn't even know America existed until a couple of CENTURIES later. Besides, until WWI, most of that area was part of the Ottoman Empire, which pretty much WAS a caliphate. In fact, only the advent of commercial transcontinental flight could have triggered this type of transnational terrorism because before it, the world was too big. Without mass media, these people couldn't spread their propaganda or feed it with images from the immoral West.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of street level terrorists and operatives who are motivated by the US' actions, but the driving force behind those people is not. (see VMS' post above) It's just easier to recruit someone whose cousin was killed by a drone with that strategy, and they both tie in to each other anyway. Like: "You see? The US is immoral, AND it kills Muslims."

But seriously, dude, you gotta find a better argument than "they would have done it in 1776" because it makes you sound like you're 13.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
You are a moron. And the funny thing is that you are a perfect example of the dummies that would buy into the shit that extremist do. In fact you do seem almost militant in your views. A loose cannon...

In fact as soon as I'm done with this email you may find yourself with all the attention you are always trying to get here. I'm sure the evil American govt. is going to want to talk to a person that has been exposing them and their lies all this time. :icon_roll Your Welcome.

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
Dec 11, 2009
Chattanoogy
I think Kirk makes a fine point. Islamic terrorists would've sailed over on ships and sold us afghans covered in diseases.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
In what way are taxes high versus, say the Reagan, Nixon or Eisenhower administrations?

because for most families it now takes two incomes just to cover the cost of living, where it used to only take 1 income

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio

I just thought they hate jews and all non muslims - convert or die

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
In what way are taxes high versus, say the Reagan, Nixon or Eisenhower administrations?
For a serial troll, you sure don't have a sense of humor. I was going for the hack "Sure, taxes are high, but look at the roads!" or whatever.

Top Bottom