second...Found the fag...

Chet Welch, 48 Beauty Pageant coach

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
second...Found the fag...

Chet Welch, 48 Beauty Pageant coach

What about Jason Siska? He looks a tad feminine. Also what DECADE is Erik Rcioohouahough in?

I still love Survivor, though. I'll be watching like a dork.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Do we really need Fairplay in another show? What an annoying fucking douche the guy. Hopefully he gets booted off first.

I'm just happy that I get to spend another Survivor season being blinded by Parvati's teeth.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Why the fuck is Fairplay in this?

And more importantly, he's been a "celebrity" the longest out of all of them.....why is he the ugliest and fattest?

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
What about Jason Siska? He looks a tad feminine. Also what DECADE is Erik Rcioohouahough in?

I still love Survivor, though. I'll be watching like a dork.
I'm not sure but Erik looks like every extra from the movie "Lords of Dogtown".

Good to see Yao Man and John back, liked both of those guys. James to, hopefully he will be a bit smarter here, dummy should have been in the finals had he just played those immunity idols.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Something to keep you "busy" until the premiere.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Ah, thankee very much...

Anyone else see the guy from the fans group who looks like an even more roided out version of Chris Benoit ?

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
My memory sucks. I've watched every season and don't remember most of them.
I remember James from this past season, Ozzy, the insane swimmer guy, and Ami, the lesbian who led the all woman movement in one season. There is something sexy about her.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, definitely. She did Playboy a while back and the pics were sexy as fuck. I remember seeing them online back when Vanauatu was originally on.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Yea, definitely. She did Playboy a while back and the pics were sexy as fuck. I remember seeing them online back when Vanauatu was originally on.
She looked different. Combination of getting older and the standard Playboy airbrushing. That said, I'd still hit it.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Something to keep you "busy" until the premiere.

Is that Amanda? I almost cant even tell.

Amanda is kinda strange.

When China first started, I barely noticed her for the first few episodes. And then she got hot for most of the rest of the run. Then she was ugly at the reunion show, and now she just looks god-awful in most of the pics I see. Body is nice, but face is just....meh.

Of course I'd still hit it, but as far as survivor hot chicks go, she's not anywhere near the top of my list

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Yeah that's Amanda. I think she looks rather Xena-esque in that pic.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Ami - Me likey!

Amanda - Agreed. She looked good sometimes, bad others. I liked the boy shorts. They shouldn't have blurred them out. And, if the pic above is recent, I hope she got some sun before going back on Survivor. She is so white, she'll fry in a day. (Odd thing to think about... I know)

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
The women "fans" they got are a serious bunch of butterfaces. One of them has a set of fake tits you might be interested in .

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I have bagged a girl that looks similar to Ami. Of course the wreck 28 days into survivor one and not the hot playboy looking one.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
This season is gonna suck. i can just tell already. Most of the "favorites" seem like lame choices. Fairplay would have been good for the first all-stars, but not this one. Amanda and James from China? Couldnt do Peih-Gee, Jean-Robert, or Courtney instead? And the fans.....ugh...

I'm gonna sum up all of them up just by looking at the cast picture:

1. Michael-- Thinks he's smarter than he is...and will either screw up early on like Burton in Pearl Islands or get picked off soon after a merge

2. Tracey-- Turkey necked bitch probably is hated by everyone

3. Joel-- "The provider" who doesnt understand how fucking retarded that strategy is. Only Hatch could pull it off.

4. Kathleen-- Probably less annoying than she looks.....but if I was on that island with them, I'd want her gone immediately because I wouldnt want to look at her.

5. Erik-- The guy they're gonna try to really get us to like via editing, but he's just gonna turn out to be a douche. Short-shorts? Really? Good thing he probably doesnt have enough junk down there for CBS to have to worry about blurring anything except Amanda.

6. Mary-- Will be largely invisible on the show, like the 2nd or 3rd hottest chick in a tribe usually is.

7. Chet-- Over the top fag. I got no problem with the average gay person, but survivor (of the episodes I've seen) has a way of picking and portraying gay people in the most obnoxious way possible. Most of them are sissies, or they try to hard to manipulate and strategize. Hatch is the only (openly) gay character that I actually was entertained by, but largely because he was such an over the top asshole all the time and still won. So many of the gay men they've cast have seemed to try to be like Hatch, but have failed miserably. Todd is the only one I can think of who didnt just run himself into the ground, but that's because he had such morons as tribemates (James, Jean Robert, Amanda, Denise, Courtney). If Aaron didnt get picked off with the tribal switch in China, he would have ousted Todd. Anyway, Chet is probably gonna be obviously gay, but they wont focus much on it, but he'll try to strategize too much and he'll crash and burn.

8. Natalie-- Will try to use her "looks" to get further in the game. Problem is, she isnt that hot.

9. Jason-- Over-confident douche.

10. Alexis-- The only chick on there I even find remotely attractive based on the pictures. Probably makes it far in the game, but wont win.

I think a "fan" will win, just to push the idea that the fans are a big part of survivor and that some of us casual fans who might apply to the show may actually have a shot at winning. What they dont realize is that if they'd quit casting all of these Californians who are aspiring actors or models, maybe they'd actually never have lost touch with the average person to the point where they have to do something like that. Just cast more regular people who are of different personalities and body types.

wake me up for Survivor 17 if they go back to the 2 tribes, 16 castaways, limited/fun twist format. Seasons 1-7 and China ftw.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
not sure if I'm gonna actually watch or not....but bump for tomorrow nights premier

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Ill watch, if only because there's at least something somewhat interesting about the supposed 'favorites' returning.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I'll watch because I suck and I have to.

boombots

Oct 4, 2004
Lodi, NJ
Bump. This should be good, absolutely watching. How can you not watch? Nothing else good on TV, except for Lost which starts at 9.