Survivor: One World

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Well looks like they're taking a break from Redemption and returning players and going with this One World premise. Could be interesting if the tribes are not only sharing an island but a camp as well.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Just because they changed the living situation doesn't mean that redemption is necessarily eliminated. I'd love that to be the case, but the fact that they brought it back for this past season leads me to believe they like it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
It's My Birthday!
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Are we gonna see the Hantz battle the season after this one or are they going to be on the next Amazing Race?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Ive never seen Amazing Race, but just the fact that it wins the Best Reality Emmy every season is enough to turn me off to it.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Ive never seen Amazing Race, but just the fact that it wins the Best Reality Emmy every season is enough to turn me off to it.
Ive watched most seasons but it is monotonous at this point. Top Chef really should be raking in the reality Emmy's.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA

The 18 castaways set to compete on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD when the twenty-fourth installment of the Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres February 15 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. From left to right: Front row: Jay Byars, Chelsea Meissner, Colton Cumbie, Monica Culpepper, Leif Manson and Bill Posley. Back row: Kat Edorsson, Alicia Rosa, Jonas Otsuji, Michael Jefferson, Kourtney Moon, Sabrina Thompson, Troy Robertson, Kimberly Spradlin, Greg Smith, M.D., Nina Acosta, Matt Quinlan and Christina Cha

Jay Byars, a model currently living in Gaffney, South Carolina

Monica Culpepper, an ex-NFL player's wife currently living in Tampa, Florida

Troy Robertson, a swimsuit photographer currently living in Miami, Florida

Sabrina Thompson, a high school teacher currently living in Brooklyn, New York

Kat Edorsson, a timeshare rep currently living in Orlando, Florida

Chelsea Meissner, a medical sales rep currently living in Charleston, South Carolina

Jonas Otsuji, a sushi chef currently living in Lehi, Utah (I thought Chino lived in Oklahoma?)

Michael Jefferson, a banker currently living in Seattle, Washington

Christina Cha, a career consultant currently living in Hollywood, California

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Bill Posley, a stand-up comedian currently living in Venice, California

Alicia Rosa, a special education teacher currently living in Chicago, Illinois,

Greg Smith, M.D., a plastic surgeon currently living in Houston, Texas

Leif Manson, a phlebotomist currently living in San Diego, California

Nina Acosta, a retired LAPD officer currently living in Clovis, California

Matt Quinlan, an attorney currently living in San Francisco, California

Colton Cumbie, a college student currently living in Monroeville, Alabama

Kourtney Moon, a motorcycle repair person currently living in Austin, Texas

Kimberly Spradlin, a bridal shop owner currently living in San Antonio, Texas

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Chelsea is by far the hottest.
Alicia has tit monster potential.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
It's My Birthday!
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I hope the midget makes it to the end and the last immunity challenge is the high hurdles.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
So is it safe to say that Colton Cumbie is the "Gay one", or did they replace that demo with the Midget?
I feel like there must be a gay one...

Seems like there's always a Special Ed person too.

Monica Culpepper, an ex-NFL player's wife currently living in Tampa, Florida
It wasn't even Daunte? It was Brad Culpepper?

Kourtney Moon is the first one voted off.
Alicia Rosa has too much side-boob
And Kat Edorsson is "Girl they don't interview or show for the first 7 episodes and weasels into the later "Rounds""

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
This show is still on?

People still watch it?

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I always root for the hot chicks for the eye candy angle, but since they are always the first to go, I am rooting for {In Dice voice} THE MIDGET, OH!

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
First i am voting trolled...as someone does ALWAYS post that...and if it was a trolling then bravo...very funny...If it was real...dick!

I think we have a 2x whammy here with Colton Cumbie...Not out gay, but rather southern hick/not wise to the world/mom is his visitor and he cries when he talks about the "Special Bond" they have because no other woman understands him...so closet gay...
and Michael Jefferson SOOO gay...

I like the sushi chef to win..and first out will as always be the "Can't keep her mouth shut" teacher from Brooklyn NY

Final 3 Troy, Jonas and Greg...and JOnas wins....Lock it in people!

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
he

I still can't stop watching this show. Here's my idea for a season. You have 4 tribes. 2 per island, the 2 tribes don't know of the existance of the other. Maybe do 6-8 people per tribe. You get to the merge and introduce the 2 new tribes to each other - bam new game on. Any thoughts?

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
You'd have to figure out the math and do some double eliminations but it could work

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I still can't stop watching this show. Here's my idea for a season. You have 4 tribes. 2 per island, the 2 tribes don't know of the existance of the other. Maybe do 6-8 people per tribe. You get to the merge and introduce the 2 new tribes to each other - bam new game on. Any thoughts?
I like it. 2 tribals each week until the merge. Then have them come in for a challenge and see 8 other people walk in at the same time. Would love to see the wtf look on their faces.