Swash 600 - Bob Kelly's toilet seat

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I had to go check it out. Now I want one.

Swash 600

Best price I found so far is $449.

That seems kinda cool I guess... Is it my colorblindness, or are white and biscuit actually exactly the same?

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
They are VERY close... Only a slight difference.

Must have this... I want to shit like a fancy man.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
Did he ever say where the water comes from?

Friends of mine got one recently and another friend of mine had to try it and she said it was "fabulous". I didn't need a visual of her on it though. :icon_eek:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I think I can find better ways to shit away my money than that.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I can't get my hands dry with a damn wall mounted blower. How is this little thing sposed to dry my ass crevice?

And don't push the ATR button. Now there's an old joke.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
When I first heard the name "Swash", I thought of a word mash-up between Shit and Wash.

Swash=shit/wash.

unklewilly

stupid Bobbie...the only exercise he got was wiping his ass.

Even if I had the money $500 would be better off going toward my rent. Sure getting your ass washed out is good but doing a couple squat thrusts in the shower will do the job equally well.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
The washlet is actually the better product. The web site is kinda funny.
Ok well not funny really...

www.cleanishappy.com

T

Thool

Get your head out of your ass!

These products are amazing - i have the Swash 800.

Americans are so stupid. They think that wiping their asses with a dry piece of paper is clean and healthy. Think about it - it is not.

In Asia, the middle-east, europe, and latin america, people wash their asses with water - it just makes sense. The problem is they have crude nozzles, the old french bidet thing, or just use their hand. These seats do everything for ya at the push of a button - warm your ass, wash, and blow-dry.

I can wait for the version with the happy ending!

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
The Toto Washlet is considerably more expensive... I don't know.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff

Americans are so stupid. They think that wiping their asses with a dry piece of paper is clean and healthy. Think about it - it is not.

In Asia, the middle-east, europe, and latin america, people wash their asses with water - it just makes sense. The problem is they have crude nozzles, the old french bidet thing, or just use their hand. These seats do everything for ya at the push of a button - warm your ass, wash, and blow-dry.

THe arguent I heard someone make once was that if you had shit smeared on your arm, would you just wipe it with some toilet paper and be like "that's good" It may have been Howie Mandel actually and it's a very compelling argument. However Americans do shower daily so the need for ultimate cleanliness in that area between showers isn't as important as in Europe.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Actually, Jimmy probably should invest in one of these since he's apparently trying to convince his girl to toss his salad. An extra level of cleanliness may help him seal the deal...

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Are you trying to work chopsticks with your buttcheeks? It's your ass. Who gives a shit? (Literally!)

yeah that sounds like a good Idea.. lemme do like some terrorist and wash my asshole with my hand and some water, water which is probably dirtier then his balloon knot.