LT TACS 7/15-7/31 (praying for August)

louthree

Just another embarrassment for TACS. Mike Bocchetti and a recap of Anthony's Tweets for his 200th show.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Just another embarrassment for TACS. Mike Bocchetti and a recap of Anthony's Tweets for his 200th show.
So best of tweets. What's that like "How come the media doesn't report on black-on-black violence? #GreatPoint #NeverHeardItPutThatWayBefore"

louthree

Florentine must have gotten a talking to from #Greggshells last night.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Absent Florentine is pretty funny.

He finally has a girl on who I wanna see naked and she's a comic. Boooooo!

Also, young Mike Bocchetti.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
New guest, roll out the nine years of living hell marriage and threesome stories.

ANTHONY, YOU ARE A FUCKING BORE.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Wow these TACS threads are a far cry from what they looked like over a year ago.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
New guest, roll out the nine years of living hell marriage and threesome stories.

ANTHONY, YOU ARE A FUCKING BORE.
I hope he mixed it up a bit and talked about how he got fired from SiriusXM.

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
Young Bocchetti looks like Stevie from Easbound and Down.
Fuck, that's exactly it. I've been trying to figure out who he looked like since I saw that. I knew he looked exactly like somebody but the fact that he was thin and almost handsome threw me off. It's weird how he used to look like a completely different fat retard to the one he became (with all due respect). Good eye.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I'm confused, because Bochetti always gave the impression that he had ALWAYS looked like a potato and was bullied right through his childhood.

He looks pretty normal there.
Drugs will do that to a guy.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff