TACS Co-Host to be Announced August 21st

Blotto

I'm guessing it'll be someone obvious and good like Pat Dixon, or someone obvious and disappointing like Joe DeVito.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Bet not, just based on what Jim has said in the past about going back to an afternoon show.
While AntH was on the show he was making plans to have him in as a guest when they have A-listers in and saying how he loves the final hour of the show. Jims staying put.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I don't think Bobo can handle eight hours a week of co-hosting.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I'll guess Owen Benjamin or Vincent Curatola for the long shot

noregrets418

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
I thin Anthony would rather slice his wrists off than do another show with Opie.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Super Producer Keith will hold the doggie balls very tightly should they have any dealings.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
He is waiting for the NYC studio to open so he can have a couple A-list celebrities in to welcome the new co-host.
Does he have a second NYC studio in the works or do you mean the one he's been in for over a year?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
He is waiting for the NYC studio to open so he can have a couple A-list celebrities in to welcome the new co-host.
It would be more likely that he's waiting for a co-hosts contract to run out with whoever employs them at the moment. Or something else.

Who cares.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
It's gonna be Lyle Chipperson.

Blotto

According to Luis Gomez, its probably Artie.

If they can get Gilbert and Vos come in regularly, this could actually be good.

Last edited: