LT TACS December Listening Thread

nyquil

Donator
Bobby warned him on TACS awhile back

Have no idea what is going on here but when I skimmed over reddit this made me loff:

I guess Rat is still a terrible producer.

louthree

If any of you think Ant with his money and connections spent a night in the clink you are delusional. He would be bonded out before the hinges on the door stopped creaking.
Well, he was arrested and as far as anyone knows he's still behind bars.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Still charged with 2 felonies and 3 misdemeanors. He was ROR because the judge doesn't deem him a flight risk.
I dont care, I was just posting someone who knew the jailed status of FEARLESS LEADER.

Wow! Ant does the "Elephant in the Room Show" the first day back after his arrest and there's no discussion? Maybe it really is over.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I dont know if the desk is too small or the Stern cast offs are just that fat but the show today just looks silly.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
So i resubscribed for a month to see what this is like now, got a new laptop that makes it easier to watch now.

This is a giggle fest, what's the purpose of having a bunch of Howard guys on?

Edit: is ESD joining the network?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Wow! Ant does the "Elephant in the Room Show" the first day back after his arrest and there's no discussion? Maybe it really is over.
Any discussion happened in another thread. All the doomsayers fell oddly quiet.

noregrets418

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
Anthony changed his pic on Twitter to one of Beavis. According to posters on Reddit, he says he's done with social media. It's been quite a ride and it ended with a bit of a twist. Never thought it would be the drinking that did him in.

DiggerNick

Donator
Just found out Big A is blocking me on Twitter.

I don't know why. I've never said anything to the cunt, but I was about to tell him to shut the fuck up during Ant's show.

Has that fat, foul-smelling tub of shit used a blockbot?