LT TACS December Listening Thread

dlang

They talked it out that weekend then let the fans wonder for a few days while Jimmy was off doing his special. They'll be fine.
The key will be do they address this tomorrow. If not, then maybe. I doubt Opie will remain quiet now.

Radio War officially now?

nyquil

Donator
Lol, listening to how mad Vos was about Patrice trashing him was a nice breather

Fred West

They both let out steam, they both had points to make, they both ACKNOWLEDGED the other's points and seemed to reach a point of mutual understanding
I'm not convinced Opie acknowledged anything Jim said.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Rich is a really good mediator here. Watch that goofy fuck turn out to be the hen whisperer.

nyquil

Donator
Wow... Greggshells T-shirts. He took it there

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Anybody going to give to the Sloth Sanctuary?

My former idols are now morning zoo hack pukes. This is so saddening. SO SADDENING.

I wasted almost a decade of my life.

:(

dlang

I'd pay to watch Cumia and Hughes do a tearful reunion 69. Tears makes cock taste better.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Rich needs ANKZAI-EHT-TEE medicine.

Maybe Vos can get some Xanax from Ant.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

My former idols are now morning zoo hack pukes. This is so saddening. SO SADDENING.

I'd like to promise that your current idols won't have a meltdown and vow never to speak to each other again, but the next 6 months are going to be really tough.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
I'd like to promise that your current idols won't have a meltdown and vow never to speak to each other again, but the next 6 months are going to be really tough.
You have a speaking relationship with Donald Trump?

Or is this you fighting with @LiddyRules

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Nobody wins these fights. Everybody looks like an asshole and we all lose a day of our lives. We need HITWB for healing tonight.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator

Perhaps....

Eh, you get it.

Oof.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
You have a speaking relationship with Donald Trump?

Or is this you fighting with @LiddyRules
Between Star Wars, BvS and Civil War, some Pigshells and LidShells are bound to get smashed. Our only hope is that Deadpool is good enough to make us call a temporary truce.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Between Star Wars, BvS and Civil War, some Pigshells and LidShells are bound to get smashed. Our only hope is that Deadpool is good enough to make us call a temporary truce.
Please. We all get PiggyFestos and LiddyFestos and we all loff and loff.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
The Greggshells shirt will really set off my "Allegedly Funny Things Opie Said In A Tweet Format" coffee cup.

My sides are splitting in giddy anticipation.