LT TACS December Listening Thread

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm on the Upper West Side a lot. Should I get a shirt and taunt Opie? Come on!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The amount of assholery on display today from Anthony was staggering. Good luck convincing Opie he was wrong about him now :D

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
I've been trying to think of something worthwhile to say but all I can think to say is, poor Jimmy. Stuck between the prospect of continuing radio with the joyless narcissist that makes him feel uncomfortable and has no idea how to work off of him or joining up with a guy who's been ruined by the army of ego-feeding weaselly yes men he's surrounded himself with.

I do believe Jimmy has been trying to do the right thing but nothing he said today came as any surprise to anybody. He didn't have to tell us Opie makes him feel uncomfortable or invisible, it's clear in every moment of the show they do together. Still, as obvious as it is to everyone that he works far better with Anthony, is it even possible to do a decent show with a guy that's spent so long surrounded by enablers and hangers-on that he thinks that Torpid Sloth shirt is funny?

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
"I am chemistry! I am the universal solvent! It's called being able to carry on a conversation with anyone."
Anyone except your radio partner, apparently. Christ, Anthony. Tell us again how Opie is the one with no self-awareness.

"Yeah, I called Joe DeRosa. We cleared things up. We were laughing our asses off. Next time he's in New York, we'll hang out and get a beer."
Hang out and get a beer? You mean like Opie wanted to do? Christ, Anthony. Tell us again how Opie is the one with no self-awareness.

What an insufferable prick.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
If a dog walks into the room and takes a shit in front of you, then the dog is an asshole.

If a dog shits in front of you for 20 years and all you do is bite your tongue and quietly clean it up, then you're the asshole.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
If a dog walks into the room and takes a shit in front of you, then the dog is an asshole.

If a dog shits in front of you for 20 years and all you do is bite your tongue and quietly clean it up, then you're the asshole.
What if not sending the dog to the pound is the only way you can make millions of dollars?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
What if not sending the dog to the pound is the only way you can make millions of dollars?
If you try to reason with the dog, it doesn't growl or bark to warn, it immediately latches on to your neck.

That's how Opie argues as evidenced by today...
Jim: I have a bit of an issue.
Opie: You aren't my friend! You were never my friend! Why don't you quit!

In fairness, I was impressed that both guys were able to calm down after the fight. Not sure younger Opie (or even Jim) would have been able to do so.

Just sayin' there was a reason Ant kept his mouth shut.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I've been trying to think of something worthwhile to say but all I can think to say is, poor Jimmy. Stuck between the prospect of continuing radio with the joyless narcissist that makes him feel uncomfortable and has no idea how to work off of him or joining up with a guy who's been ruined by the army of ego-feeding weaselly yes men he's surrounded himself with.

I do believe Jimmy has been trying to do the right thing but nothing he said today came as any surprise to anybody. He didn't have to tell us Opie makes him feel uncomfortable or invisible, it's clear in every moment of the show they do together. Still, as obvious as it is to everyone that he works far better with Anthony, is it even possible to do a decent show with a guy that's spent so long surrounded by enablers and hangers-on that he thinks that Torpid Sloth shirt is funny?
So Jimmy should walk across town to Anth's out stretched waiting arms. But he won't because as he said this his job, he likes to get paid and have health insurance. Frankly if Jimmy had any balls he would take his shot but he is a little worm and won't cause he knows he is a mediocre talent.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I had a 6 month deal with TACS then cancelled. That was a long time ago. Today I click sign in and it's like I never even left. But I still didn't listen.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
I had a 6 month deal with TACS then cancelled. That was a long time ago. Today I click sign in and it's like I never even left. But I still didn't listen.
Mine was like that too in Chrome until I dicked around with my cookies. Solid programming.

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
So Jimmy should walk across town to Anth's out stretched waiting arms. But he won't because as he said this his job, he likes to get paid and have health insurance. Frankly if Jimmy had any balls he would take his shot but he is a little worm and won't cause he knows he is a mediocre talent.
Your Reddit is showing. Please help yourself to a big helping of fuckyourself on the way out.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Imagine trying to explain a Greggshells shirt to someone.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
If you've already bought one, it's already clear that you have no personal pride or self-awareness. Or value to society for that matter.

Sorry, @Neckbeard. Love ya miss ya.
Why would I buy a Greggshells shirt?

OH LITERAL NECKBEARD