TACS Second Quarter Listening Thread

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Is he drinking again yet? Is a tranny dick currently in his mouth?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Hm. That's strange. Ant's first day back out of rehab isn't causing the website to crash with all the viewing and clicking demands. Surely the return of the king from something as juicy as rehab would have generated more traffic than those of us who are already on the bag right now anyway.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Hm. That's strange. Ant's first day back out of rehab isn't causing the website to crash with all the viewing and clicking demands. Surely the return of the king from something as juicy as rehab would have generated more traffic than those of us who are already on the bag right now anyway.
It'll get better when he gets that NYC studio.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Oh, I see. I guess I thought he had already gotten that or something. Wasn't that going to be built last summer?
Too many projects, that marketing consulting incubator required a lot more resources than originally planned.

Bobobie

Ernie Hudson guest today. Watched a few minutes but celebrity guests are boring and wasn't big enough fan of Ozz, which Ant wanted to talk endlessly about.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Ernie Hudson guest today. Watched a few minutes but celebrity guests are boring and wasn't big enough fan of Ozz, which Ant wanted to talk endlessly about.
What does he have to promote? God's Not Dead 2 + Ghostbusters?

DiggerNick

Donator
One thing Ant got out of his time at the country club rehab was a decent haircut. Finally.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
#ThatsALottaTrollin

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
I thought it was okay. It would have been better if DiStefano or Sherrod showed up, but what do I know?
Smooth. Have either of those scintillating stars ever appeared on TACS?

In this universe of parallels, I think the O & J show is okay. Neither LT gets much traffic. Bottom line ... both shows have a decent number of listeners, and they don't post about it on Wackbag.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Smooth. Have either of those scintillating stars ever appeared on TACS?

In this universe of parallels, I think the O & J show is okay. Neither LT gets much traffic. Bottom line ... both shows have a decent number of listeners, and they don't post about it on Wackbag.
To the first question: yes, both shows have featured shitheads.

But yeah, they're both... what's that term for then someone's soul is dead? That's them, and Jim too.

Bobobie

Monday's show wasn't too bad. I hope this is an indication of a new a direction, light on the politics and more focus other stuff.

DiggerNick

Donator
So this dumb goombah who made that SICILIAN VAMPIRE piece of shit must have money to throw away if he's sponsoring Ant's show.