TACS Second Quarter Listening Thread

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I'm actually watching it live. that's a first for me.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Anyone watching Ant live? Opie is live this afternoon in a very long commercial break right now.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Anyone watching Ant live? Opie is live this afternoon in a very long commercial break right now.

Oh good. They managed to have their conversation six months after anyone stopped giving a fuck about what either of them think about anything.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Oh good. They managed to have their conversation six months after anyone stopped giving a fuck about what either of them think about anything.
Is it free to watch? I'm curious, not because I'd watch, but to see if they expect people to rush to their billfolds to sign up to see what must be an awesome conversation.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Is it free to watch? I'm curious, not because I'd watch, but to see if they expect people to rush to their billfolds to sign up to see what must be an awesome conversation.
The last time they had an interesting conversation:

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Nobody is talking. Anthony is on hold. Opie is talking to Mick Foley with Chris and Vic. Sam is wandering around, too.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
And what the hell with an Opie afternoon show? Do they literally want to do this when no one is watching/listening?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
And what the hell with an Opie afternoon show? Do they literally want to do this when no one is watching/listening?
Is Opie having an afternoon show on TACS? Or is Opie now on afternoons on Sirius?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Is Opie having an afternoon show on TACS? Or is Opie now on afternoons on Sirius?
Fucking bizarre. AntH hides behind a paywall so that only his six sleeveless hardcores can listen and Opie broadcasts at a time when no one thinks of looking for Opie Anything and no one is tuning into his channel because it's usually in Worst Of. I hate both of them.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Opie goes to commercial teasing "maybe more surprises...you never fucking know." Meanwhile, Anthony's show ends at 6 PM. These two :rolleyes:

mr. sin

so fucking glad Opie didnt give that alcoholic the time or day to talk on air

Rouleur

Maybe more than that ...

The "closing credits" was interesting ... When reviewing the folks who showed up, he mentioned "Almost Anthony."
Ope probably thought about it and said "why now?" Has to be during their prime time show(s).

I think it WILL happen eventually. But the problem is Jimmy. Hes going to be the 5 year old child standing underneath the two screaming parents and its going to be ugly for him.

Looking through the thread I was hoping it would have gone down like that time Ant tried to prank Mancow's show.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
If they do, they aren't posting about it here.
They are just finishing up on the NYC studio, when that happens and they get settled the show will really take off. The 3rd quarter LT is going to be fire.

Dumpster fire, but it will still be hot.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Saw the show with Mike Dowd of The Seven Five. It was good because he was talking about the doc, which was amazing.