LT TACS September Listening Thread

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
We're quickly going to be going to a yearly thread...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
This is boring me to sleep. Mike Ward is the worst.

Annual sub still works, streaming froze twice, not even worth hitting refresh.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm on like the 3rd NYC show.

Did they ever fix the sound quality?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I thought a new studio was going to reinvigorate everything. Did that not actually happen? Doesn't seem like anything is reinvigorated, or even vigorated the first time.

Bobobie

Ant's drinking is nothing compared to Arti's drug consumption.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Ant is age-disphormic. So THAT is the new excuse to pedophellia... ;-)

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I think it's more of a paranoid, "I hope my cash cow doesn't find out on Twitter than people are listening for free" feeling.
Speaking of Keith and Twitter, why did they part ways?

Bobobie

Roku App doesn't seem to have live streaming. I'm only see the archives. I could cast archived videos with my Android Table to the Firefox Channel so this stupid thing is redundant. The only thing I really wanted was live streaming and it doesn't even do that.

johnmd20

Donator
I'm keeping my sub and will ride this thing to the end, but the show is not improving. It's not getting worse, it just is the same. Race talk, gun talk, race talk, gun talk. Anthony really needs to start broadening his horizons. But he's very small in scope. I'm not sure he can "right wing nut" his way to the top.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
So I stole yesterday's show because I foolishly still have hope.

Within the first 10 minutes, he took a shot at Opie, recapped his weekend Tweets about Muslims, made a 30-year-old commercial reference, and then I swear I heard Joe fucking Currie guffawing at something that wasn't funny.

Maybe I'll try again next month.

Rouleur

So I stole yesterday's show because I foolishly still have hope.

Within the first 10 minutes, he took a shot at Opie, recapped his weekend Tweets about Muslims, made a 30-year-old commercial reference, and then I swear I heard Joe fucking Currie guffawing at something that wasn't funny.

Maybe I'll try again next month.
He took a shot at Opie, really?

Who would have thought that the Opester would come out of all this as the bigger man.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

Who would have thought that the Opester would come out of all this as the bigger man.
I would have believed it. Opie's the more level headed one who got the better side of the deal. Anthony was kicked out of the band for let's make things short and say alcoholism and believed his solo project would bring crowds. He's back in back rooms at bars while Ope still does venues. Arenas? No. But still better than $5 cover.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator

It wasn't anything big, but the fact that he still does it as a "clever" wink to his audience is pretty sad. He started talking about a documentary and then said something like, "Don't worry. I won't do a whole show about them."

Meanwhile, when Opie is talking with a guest or Jimmy about something that happened on the old show, he brings up Anthony like he's still there. I suppose he doesn't really have an option, though. Taking jabs at Anthony, subtle or otherwise, wouldn't go over very well.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Taking jabs at Anthony, subtle or otherwise, wouldn't go over very well.
I'd like to think that he'd hear it from Jimmy if he did. Jimmy's been pretty candid with Op about what he doesn't like these days.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
I'd like to think that he'd hear it from Jimmy if he did. Jimmy's been pretty candid with Op about what he doesn't like these days.
But Greggshells! Yeah, I think they're closer friends off air than Jim and Anthony are.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Apparently he had a show today.
Not one person commenting on today's show.
Nice.