Tactical training w/ real weapons and paintball-type ammo

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
This seems pretty cool.

Since it's in my area, I might have to go check it out. They just opened up.

https://tampagunfights.com/

We are not your standard gun range. Here at Tampa Gunfights, we offer guests a safe and efficient training environment that thrives off of scenario based engagements and practical shooting skills. When you arrive, you will be equipped with the latest tactical safety gear and be accompanied by a certified firearms instructor on safety, operations, and basic field tactics. Immediately after your briefing you will enter our dynamic gunfight range that will allow you to put your firearm skills to the test! Each scenario that is presented is objective based and provides for unique learning opportunities that will ultimately enhance your firearm proficiency while allowing you to have a lot of FUN and will get your adrenaline pumping! From one on one engagements to small unit tactics, we have a gunfight experience that will put your skills to the test and ultimately make you and/or your team more proficient in firearm use, team communication, and operations under stress.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'm getting too old for that stuff.

I'll just stick to shooting kids and animals on my lawn.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Immediately after your briefing you will enter our dynamic gunfight range that will allow you to put your firearm skills to the test!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Word of warning simunitions sting

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
How much more than paintballs on a scale of 1-10, paintballs being a 5?
At close range, probably a 7-8. If you're not wearing the right gear, you can end up with the capsule under the skin.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
How much more than paintballs on a scale of 1-10, paintballs being a 5?
I only got shot once in the ass from about 10ft and once in the chest but I was wearing a tac vest and helmet. I had a bruise on my ass for a week and it hurt just as long, to my ass, it hurt more than a paintball because it was a smaller projectile, I don't like getting shot with paintballs either

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I only got shot once in the ass from about 10ft and once in the chest but I was wearing a tac vest and helmet. I had a bruise on my ass for a week and it hurt just as long, to my ass, it hurt more than a paintball because it was a smaller projectile, I don't like getting shot with paintballs either
I played lots of paintball in the 90s. I've been in the shit.

NuttyJim

Our instructors used to freeze sim rounds before we went through the cover course. They used SR16's and we have Sig .357's that constantly jammed because of those sim rounds