Take a Steak Knife to that lump (Merged)

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpUlg8tsHB0[/media]

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Gawd damn!! That was gross but looked like it felt great. But fuck a steak Knife, take a harpoon to it.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
take a fucking knife to the younger sister doing the recording!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
take a fucking knife to the younger sister doing the recording!
i was thinking the same thing, oh, that and what the fuck, dont they have razor blades in the trailer park?

on a technical side note, they should have iced the shit out of that and cut a bigger hole with the scissors then hit it with a little benzocain or even better a little cocaine suspended in a drop or two of hand sanitizer..... taken the sack out as a whole and then sealed it up with some EMT jell or crazy glue.......

i always wanted to be a surgeon, but some one tole me i was retarded when i was a kid.
now i just practice on the dogs, and my self now and then.:icon_mrgr

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
i was thinking the same thing, oh, that and what the fuck, dont they have razor blades in the trailer park?

on a technical side note, they should have iced the shit out of that and cut a bigger hole with the scissors then hit it with a little benzocain or even better a little cocaine suspended in a drop or two of hand sanitizer..... taken the sack out as a whole and then sealed it up with some EMT jell or crazy glue.......

i always wanted to be a surgeon, but some one tole me i was retarded when i was a kid.
now i just practice on the dogs, and my self now and then.:icon_mrgr
ever give yourself an insulin shot to the head?

LINGRRR LNGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......ehhh...

predators1998

Mar 13, 2006
Tennessee
Why do I get the feeling that this won't be the last time we see her on video getting white stuff shot onto her head as many family members stand around her oooing and ahhing?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Cyst poppin'

Just going with the trend,here. Video of my piercing guy doing some home surgery. Notice the gloves,and the needle is new and sterile. He also pulled a guys tooth once.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDVvVLy4DyU[/media]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Just going with the trend,here. Video of my piercing guy doing some home surgery. Notice the gloves,and the needle is new and sterile. He also pulled a guys tooth once.
wow i wish i could find someone to pop the zits and ingrown hairs on my back, my old lady is NO help in such matters untill it's border line trip to the doctors. and i hate the doctors, i prefer witch doctors