Take care of our own. Bring back Tax Kuntz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Just a petition I guess.
He got on air and explained hisself - He's a long time Bagger.
Rules are in place around here, but want our buddy back and to get past this. Strong opinion and going over the top shouldnt lead to banning or most of us would be gone, opinions aside lets get Tax Kuntz back at the bag. Guys made me laugh more then a few times, stop abiding by other boards censorship.

RMPGP

Maybe you should email zag? This is a RNF board, not a banned members board.

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
I think he should be allowed back too. He did nothing wrong IMHO

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
agreed..Casey and Dave making the wedding a Radio promotion opens her up to the same criticism of someone associated with the show & if everyone got banned for calling Crazy Jen or Dave or Sheepy, etc. names there'd be no one left on the board...Dave brought Tax into it knowing they didn't get along by bringing him into board gossip...and technically he never mentioned Casey by name...I don't know Tax but i enjoy his posts I am against cendsorship in any way shape or form and I agree with MMD...i guess i'm just tired of the hypocracy...cancel XM b/c they censored O&A but keep listening to O&A on CBS even though they censored & fired Imus & JV & Elvis...not ok for XM to suspend O&A for making comments Xm felt were over the line but OK to ban board members for comments the mods think are over the line...censorship is censorship, so anyway there's my $0.02

oh yeah and...
:popcorn:

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
I have to agree, Dan. While it was a wee bit out of line, he explained himself and has a history with ESD and apparently Casey that goes beyond this board. He used this board as a platform for that, which was maybe wrong. But bannable? C'mon......

This whole wedding thing has been a debacle. Everyone here with an ounce of common sense sees it for a scam of Midnight Rider proportions. Really, parents of the bride okay with a sponsored, radio aired wedding with little family/friend invitations, listeners from a radio show picked as wedding party members, a loaned ring and now, as of today....the invitation lists being filled in by...e-mailing a radio show for invites. Yeah, THAT'S a real wedding. Where the bride and groom hand over all the wedding arrangements to radio execs....every brides' dream.

And, of course, when Bravo Sierra is called, who come charging over to say it's really really really real? FBA members, who are protecting their own.

And, of course, Dave saying he has to go to a government office on a Saturday to get a marriage license (because civil servants are known for their flexibility) and needs to get a blood test (not in NY, poser) just puts the tombstone on the grave of this bit.

All Tax did was supply fodder to an already tired and idiotic bit.

RMPGP

I think he should be allowed back too. He did nothing wrong IMHO

He did nothing wrong? Regardless of where you stand on the issue, personally & viciously attacking a member is not allowed here.

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
He did nothing wrong? Regardless of where you stand on the issue, personally & viciously attacking a member is not allowed here.
No names were mentioned. He was provoked and acted reasonably. Casey and Dave have had beef with him, which he has tried in the past to resolve and if they would have just left Tax alone, this would never have happened. Nothing wrong with that. He was slammed, he slammed back. He aint going to be a fuccking pusssy and take that shit from some fucking red haired homo. He shouldn't be banned.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
they are show characters not board members. they mentioned him on the show. and if what he said is true in pm's and some threads taking jabs at him. he stood up for himself in the only medium he could. he doesnt have a radio show.

dont ban him please

T

The_Question

It's obvious some people have no idea how to "roll" with the Ron & Fez show. Anyone that gets upset over Dave's board gossip segment is a mental midget.

Ditto for anyone who supports what Tax Kuntz said and did.

Tax is a good guy. Hope all this bullshit can be resolved and put behind us.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
they are show characters not board members. they mentioned him on the show. and if what he said is true in pm's and some threads taking jabs at him. he stood up for himself in the only medium he could. he doesnt have a radio show.

dont ban him please
X2

Tax is resting at camp david, Ive sent hookers and beer to our beloved Vice President, He is in good spirits and last I heard playing naked twister with condi Rice.

RMPGP

No names were mentioned. He was provoked and acted reasonably. Casey and Dave have had beef with him, which he has tried in the past to resolve and if they would have just left Tax alone, this would never have happened. Nothing wrong with that. He was slammed, he slammed back. He aint going to be a fuccking pusssy and take that shit from some fucking red haired homo. He shouldn't be banned.
From what I understand, she sent him a private message which depending on who you side with was nasty or honest. No one saw that message except him. He then went nuclear and posted what he did. That seems to be way overreacting, and he knew he was probably going to get banned for it. Suicide mission.

fuckwit

It's obvious some people have no idea how to "roll" with the Ron & Fez show. Anyone that gets upset over Dave's board gossip segment is a mental midget.

only person i heard upset over board gossip was Dave on todays show

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
He was personally attacked on air on a "BOARD GOSSIP!" segment or did you not hear that? What was said you wouldnt have cared for either. So is retaliation really attacking or defending yourself?

I dont really care, bring back Tax Kuntz, and right now Iris is talking to Fezzie about being stuck on the Roosevelt island Tram.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....

Good point....no names WERE mentioned and since the whole thing is imaginary, he COULD'VE been talking about anyone.

RMPGP

dont ban him please
Dave I guess is a "show character". He's pretty fair game on here, people say whatever they want about him. Other aspect of Dave's life isn't a "show character". You can't post shit about Ant's chick or Ope's chick on here either can you?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages

but over reacting to things posted on a messageboard...now THAT is the adult thing to do

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....

Okay, now in the same light as Tax....this member is making general aspersions against members of this board. Is he calling us mental midgets? Should he be banned? He never said anyone by name, but I guess that's no longer a prerequisite...

(I'm not saying this member should be banned. I'm using him as an example).

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Maybe you should email zag? This is a RNF board, not a banned members board.
He wasn't banned by Zag. I'm not going to get into more specifics other than that. The moderators of this board work together.

For the record, the posts in this thread have been duly noted.

fuckwit

Dave I guess is a "show character". He's pretty fair game on here, people say whatever they want about him. Other aspect of Dave's life isn't a "show character". You can't post shit about Ant's chick or Ope's chick on here either can you?
Shes been on the show and is part of an ongoing bit. Ever dam episode is about this wedding and shes all they talk about. Shes a character on the show.

RMPGP

He was personally attacked on air on a "BOARD GOSSIP!" segment or did you not hear that? What was said you wouldnt have cared for either. So is retaliation really attacking or defending yourself?

I dont really care, bring back Tax Kuntz, and right now Iris is talking to Fezzie about being stuck on the Roosevelt island Tram.
Dave attacked him didn't he? Today Kuntz said he has no problems with Dave. So in order to retaliate against Dave, he attacks Dave's chick, all while claiming he has no problem with Dave. That doesn't even make sense.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Both sides have fault in all this. Perhaps it's best if you let us sort this out with Tax before you start complaining about a ban that may or may not stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.