Take it Bitch! by Leticia

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Leticia is a fucking genious!! I love the song!

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Who are you?

I didn't hate the song and I didn't love it either.. it was alright..

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
You know that could get you kicked out of the fake internet mafia...
Let them try and whack me, ill pull the plug on that POS game, lol

What will they do then HUH?

wait.... they may actually get a life then. I can never do that.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I like Leticia's "Take it Bitch" which was played again today.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It's catchy and done well considering the limited production available to her.

Redelta 88

Freeplay Convert
Dec 2, 2005
Ontariario
I like the Gorillas In My Butt. It has a great racist undertone to it. :)

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
hey guess what...

I'm telling you, we need to get her in a studio with Friday and watch/listen to the fun and awesome voices

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I like it, but don't prefer it. It's a hard thing to judge.

If you look at her influences: Tenacious D and Flight of the Conchords, it says a lot. These are groups that technically sound good, but the lyrics are a gamble. The investment in the lyrics is based on whether you laugh or not.

Which is a very tough thing. Notice how no one is picking out the production value or the mix; it's all about the lyrics. So my case in point, that it's a tough thing to judge.

All being said, she has a great voice and a great sense of humor. I'd like to see the two separated to fairly critic her, but that point is retarded, because her voice with a sense of humor is what she is doing. So best I can say, I like it, but don't prefer it.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Does anyone else fill up a bit when you hear "Take it Bitch"?

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
if you heard it on the radio you probably wouldnt think twice about it or you may even look down at it. but as it came from an intern on the r and f show, its quite impressive. its got enjoyable moments.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Hard not to enjoy it. The rubes and hayseeds who called in just didn't have a clue.

Her other songs are great as well, I recommend you check them all out.

L

Leticia

HIya, just writing to thankyou guys for your support, whether or not you liked my stuff.

I definitely don't expect everyone to like my stuff.

The reason it might seem like my songs aren't wordy or deep is because ...

ugh, i didn't make them wordy or deep. Everyone these days need a song that's gonna tell them how to live or be so fucking deep that they'll follow the lyrics like it's their mantra.

I'm just trying to have fun. Not change anyone's life. So if my lyrics sound like an 8th grader's (which i would be really about since there is quite a bit of cursing in them) it's because I'm not trying to teach any lessons, or be a prophet.

I sing cause I like it, and I make sure I'm having fun while I'm doing it.

Oh and by the way I also do poetry so that's where the actual deeper stuff comes out. I try to balance the 2 if that makes sense.

:)

Vagina.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
HIya, just writing to thankyou guys for your support, whether or not you liked my stuff.

I definitely don't expect everyone to like my stuff.

The reason it might seem like my songs aren't wordy or deep is because ...

ugh, i didn't make them wordy or deep. Everyone these days need a song that's gonna tell them how to live or be so fucking deep that they'll follow the lyrics like it's their mantra.

I'm just trying to have fun. Not change anyone's life. So if my lyrics sound like an 8th grader's (which i would be really about since there is quite a bit of cursing in them) it's because I'm not trying to teach any lessons, or be a prophet.

I sing cause I like it, and I make sure I'm having fun while I'm doing it.

Oh and by the way I also do poetry so that's where the actual deeper stuff comes out. I try to balance the 2 if that makes sense.

:)

Vagina.
Leticia, It comes out perfectly. You did a hell of a job. But I am serious about getting you and Friday in front of a mic and a soundboard.

Sharkmander

Pee in my mouth
Oct 1, 2007
Toronto
Hey yeah I really liked it.
I dont really listen to Ron and Fez but I tuned in for a bit and heard this song.
For some reason it reminds me of my sister.