Taken 2: The Takening

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I didnt even know this was happening. I hope it doesnt pull a Boondock Saints 2.

[YT]vFZ2eQ0PpW4[/YT]

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Looks like a possible winner to me. Liked the first taken, and a revenge tale is a pretty decent (if somewhat played) way to work a sequel out.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I enjoyed the hell out of the first one, and I'll absolutely be watching this one.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Damn, I was hoping the daughter and her retarded running was the doing all the action killing people.
An a beer says the guy the ex wife was with had some connection to the bad guys...

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
"You know what was cool in about the first movie?"
"That part where he talks on the phone?"
"Yeah, let's do more of that!"

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
"You know what was cool in about the first movie?"
"That part where he talks on the phone?"
"Yeah, let's do more of that!"
Yeah, we get it.."you have a very specialized set of skills that make you a nightmare for people like him..."
Here's an Idea..when you get the phone..and break into the house....look on the fridge for the phone tree or in the phone contacts....cuts the boring shit down to half .
And does the whole family have Kikkoman in their hair?

Sunsetspawn

I don't always bury family, but when I do, I decide to kidnap Liam Neeson's daughter.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Did they just show .556/7.62 casings falling on the ground after Liam was firing a handgun in that trailer?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
[video=youtube;SBZ5sl2-bgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBZ5sl2-bgU[/video]

Falldog

Donator
I can't wait for the parts that don't feature his family.

Bobobie

If he was going to do a number two, why not a real Darkman 2! We forget the crappy one that Arnold Vosloo did and start fresh at number 2.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I thought the big casings (the only casings I saw) came from the big guns the people were shooting at Liam, not from Liam's handgun.

Also, I could see Maggie Grace as a conceivable offspring of Liam Neeson and Famke Jannsen.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
If he was going to do a number two, why not a real Darkman 2! We forget the crappy one that Arnold Vosloo did and start fresh at number 2.
Boyhood dreams never come true.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I dunno guys, I have to say I'm completely down with this. Good clean mindless killing fun. Why not? And, both Maggie and Famke are pieces of asses.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
[video=youtube;aBvQvzJErUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBvQvzJErUc[/video]

3rd international Trailer

Falldog

Donator
So, did anyone see this? It got a whopping 19% on RT.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
I was asked to see this film with a friend. It was what you expected.

Although they did waste a ton of grenades for geolocations. The whole thing was rather ridiculous.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
The first film was good, but the sequel was abysmal.

There are only 50 good seconds in this movie.

Skip to 1:10 (to bypass the first film scene on this YT clip)

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
After seeing it the only reason I enjoyed it was the hotness that is Maggie Grace and Famke Jannsen.

I can't even think about these films without hearing Jimmy go "Oh, a pony!" 100 times in my head.