Movie Taken 3: The Takenest 1/9/15

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Another 'Taken' Coming, But This Time Not Coming for Liam Neeson's Family

October 10, 2012 / fox, liam neeson, movie, news, robert mark kamen, taken 3

With Taken 2's first-place, $50 million opening weekend proving the franchise still has some life left for Liam Neeson to strangle out, Fox and the series' behind-the-vengeance creative team are already talking about another sequel.
Speaking to Hollywood.com, screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen explained how the decision to begin work on Taken 3 has risen organically, from the basic desire to make a ton of money, saying, "We didn't start talking about [Taken 3] until we saw the numbers. But then we said, 'Oh, okay. I think we should do a third one.' And Fox wants us to do a third one."
The only issue about a third film, outside the already-apparent evidence of diminishing returns? As far as Liam Neeson's nuclear family goes, there just isn't anyone left to Taken. As Kamen explained, "We've taken everyone we can take -- it's going to go in another direction. Should be interesting."
Well, if you need some help, here are some ideas to get you through a few more sequels:
Taken 3 - Liam Neeson awakens to find limbs, several organs sold into sexual slavery. Neeson attaches pistols and cell phone to torso; kills all responsible.
Taken 4 - Liam Neeson misinterprets concept of Heaven and Earth as the interdimensional trafficking of human souls. Neeson kills God, destroys all of Creation.
Taken 5 - Gazing out upon his new domain, a barren kingdom free of abduction and human trafficking, Neeson feels empty, despondent; grapples self into eternal deadlock, an Irish Ouroboros forever threatening to use its very particular set of skills upon itself.
Taken 6 - This time Neeson has to rescue his daughter's pet chimp! And the two of them do NOT get along!
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2012/10/another-taken-coming-but-this-time-not-c.php

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
it's going to be like the sequels to Death Wish.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
it's going to be like the sequels to Death Wish.
Is Famke Jannsen going to be in a car that bumps another car and randomly blows up?

Go to 2:25. I know it's hacky to laugh at Death Wish but it really makes me crack up.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Is Famke Jannsen going to be in a car that bumps another car and randomly blows up?

Go to 2:25. I know it's hacky to laugh at Death Wish but it really makes me crack up.
Random trivia: the balding thug who socks Deborah Raffin in the car is vanishing older brother Chuck from Happy Days.

DiggerNick

Donator
It'll be called LOOK WHO'S TAKEN.

I know it's an old joke by now, vbut I thought it was funny.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

Speaking of hacky, I think it's pretty awesome that they managed to kill 83 people without using the Wilhelm scream. I know it was made before it became mandatory to force it into every movie, but still nice to see.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
LISTEN CAREFULLY!! Trailer for Tak3n

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
People who like guns should kill his career.
I'm pretty sure the Taken series and the taken like movies he does now are doing a damn fine job of that without the intervention of gun enthusiasts

I'm pretty sure the Taken series and the taken like movies he does now are doing a damn fine job of that without the intervention of gun enthusiasts
I actually kind of liked A Walk Among the Tombstones.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
There's a genre name for movies such as these ie The November Man and The Equalizer. Daddy Action Movies?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Taken 3... like Taken 2, but with more taking.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Taken 3: What was Taken will be Taken back so it can be Taken again in Taken 4.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Taken shoe polish and rubbing it in your hair.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Taken hard with a vengeance.