Opie said he popped on the board and saw we weren't talking about the show. So he could see what people liked or not. So here's a quick review of the last few weeks for Opie.
- The show in general has been great; it's never been better. A great balance of news, comedy and abuse. And Opie is the funniest he's been in years.
- The Car Crash Comic-off, to win a spot on to open a Virus Show is a fantastic idea and can't wait to hear more comic come on to bomb or not.
- I hate Twitchles, but it was great to hear that closet homo get a cakey bag mashed in his face.
- I like that the free speech talk has been cut down drastically and the show has gotten back to 'putting on a show', rather than having to defend itself in earshot of the media.
- The Strangest Thing You Own stunk. It was a failure simply because no one brought in anything all that strange. Not as good as the first from years ago, but would like to hear TSTYO 3.
- Rock Scream Tuesday, Cat Noise Wednesday, Phone Call Thursday, all the absurd theme days are great additions. The silliness of it all just cracks me up. The only thing that is getting old is the callers "meowing" instead of a rock scream to "trick the show" (the caller ruin everything).
- Marge from the little shelter is always fantastic and I hope she keeps calling in. Talking about smashing kitten head makes me giggle.
- Boiled Meat Barbeque was pretty good. Great idea that could get more disgusting with each year. A new annual event for the show.
- The days before a Virus Tour Show with comics on are fantastic.
- I didn't like the making of Big Boy Made A Doody. It took so long to set up and film; which was all visual until it was on break.com a day and a half later. The audio of people taking a shit is much funnier.
- The Mike North crossover call stunk. I don't want to hear a call into a show and then become friends instead of attacking. Because in the end, North kept bad mouthing O&A after the phoner.
- Louis CK has been amazing on the show and I'm glad he's in the comic rotation.
- Rick Shapiro might be funny, but I can't listen to the stuttering. It was beyond annoying the day he was on (2nd appearance).
- Not enough bums. Since the Homeless Charlie thing, there hasn't been any homeless on the show. I'm sure to rest the bit since things went so wrong last time, but the show is missing homeless people. I'd like Charlie back, but at least grab Tippy Tom or another bum. Drunk bums are always funny on the show and haven't had one in a while.
- Bring back bad guest day. It might be another bit that's being rested, but it's missing from the show. Bad guest: Star Wars guy is still one of the best bits ever.