TANK ABBOTT vs SCOTT FERROZZO 2

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Anyone actually watch the whole 25 minutes?

Tank Abbot is fighting people in back yards now? Oof.
What else is he supposed to do? I heard the Olive Garden wasn't hiring. I'd throw Tank 50 bucks to beat some guy senseless at my next cookout.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
Anyone actually watch the whole 25 minutes?

What else is he supposed to do? I heard the Olive Garden wasn't hiring. I'd throw Tank 50 bucks to beat some guy senseless at my next cookout.
i watched the whole thing.it was either supposed to be a real gig but something happened or they lied to get some attention.from the site:

Last month we told you about a borderline legendary rematch of early UFC stars, Tank Abbott vs. Scott Ferrozzo, which was slated to be a no time limit match that would only end if one person dies in the cage. It was slated to be a PPV event and the location was in Dayton, Ohio at the Dixie Cowgirls Night Club -- essentially an old-school strip club. Alright, in order not to get your hopes up too high, replace the word 'strip club' with 'someone's backyard' and swap 'PPV event' for 'filmed on someone's camera and placed on YouTube.' It's not what you expected from a fight sold to the MMA world as a 'No Holds Barred' death match -- but it will have to do.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
its pretty funny...lots of "you cant hurt me...whoooo! fuck no! that didnt do shit! my heads made of iron!! this is what its all about! whoo hoo! thats not gonna work!" as he's getting punched in the face.