Tawana Brawley

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
With all the bullshit going on with the NAACP rallying behind criminals, white pussydom at an all-time high and the coverage all the nooses are getting, why not reopen the case? Opportunity knocks.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
It's My Birthday!
First, Fat Al should pay the judgment Steve Petones (sp?) holds against him. Not that it'll ever happen, Al being a annoying nagger.

I have the perfect solution for this problem. You tell the Brawley family, that another grand jury will investigate. On the condition that if it is found to be lie(again), Tawana Brawly will be arrested and charged with filing a false police report. Guareentee that suddenly, the Brawley family will change their mind about pressing this issue.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
I thought I'd click on this and find: .....is dead

Thanks for ruining my enjoyment.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I agree, perfect timing indeed...

I have the perfect solution for this problem. You tell the Brawley family, that another grand jury will investigate. On the condition that if it is found to be lie(again), Tawana Brawly will be arrested and charged with filing a false police report. Guareentee that suddenly, the Brawley family will change their mind about pressing this issue.
good point

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Fuck that. If she's found to be lying, she gets ***** for real by six white guys on a PPV special. (Hi Zona :action-sm)

This should make for interesting radio tomorrow.

I think if found to be lying we should ruin her good name and standing.

dodisman

someone needs some $$$$

hopefully the media dont run with this pile of dogshit...the less publicity this gets the less chance those scumbags can cash in on this.

Which, for the record, is now "Maryam Muhammad". :rolleyes:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/11/18/2007-11-18_20_years_later_tawana_brawley_has_turned.html

Brawley, now 35, rarely emerges from her self-imposed exile these days, returning to New York only as a guest of the United African Movement, established by Sharpton and her lawyers to lend her name to civil rights cases. She accepts free flights and limousine rides from the group to merely appear at its events.

Brawley's family said she does not wear a hijab, or head scarf, but is a devout Muslim, a conversion that began during the trial when Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan gave her the name Maryam Muhammad.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
From the article above:

"How could we make this up and take down the state of New York? We're just regular people," Glenda Brawley said to her husband. "We should be millionaires."
Get a job, ******.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
It's considered against Islam to have the last name of Muhammad. Muslims don't like to publicly calling them out on it though because it's also considered against Islam to chase people away from Islam. But behind closed doors Muslims have no respect for the "nation of islam". That's all I think about when I see another balloon with the last name Muhammad.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Forget filing a false police report. How about perjury charges? Those charges carry more weight and carry a heavier jail sentence.
Love how Al's people is saying "No Comment". Just proves that it's a load of crap and Al and his people know it. Plus it is a dark stain on his record and doesn't want to bring it back into the limelight because it will blemish all his other actions and activities(including hounding Imus).

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
Ant should like this

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312086,00.html
Report: Family of Tawana Brawley Wants to Revisit Infamous **** Case

Sunday, November 18, 2007

NEW YORK — Twenty years after her allegations of a racially charged **** became a national flashpoint, Tawana Brawley's mother and stepfather want to reopen the case, a newspaper reported Sunday.

Glenda Brawley and Ralph King want to press Gov. Eliot Spitzer and state Attorney General Andrew Cuomo to re-examine the November 1987 incident, which a state grand jury ultimately concluded was a hoax, the Daily News reported.

"New York State owes my daughter. They owe her the truth," said Glenda Brawley. She reiterated her stance that her daughter was indeed ***** by a group of white men who smeared her with feces and scrawled racial epithets on her body.

Representatives for Spitzer and Cuomo did not immediately respond to telephone and e-mail messages early Saturday.

Brawley was 15 when she went missing for four days from her home in Wappingers Falls, about 75 miles north of New York City. After being found, she made the shocking allegation that she had been abducted and ***** by six white law enforcement officials.

The case quickly made headlines and drew the attention of the Rev. Al Sharpton, who became an outspoken advocate for the teen.

But a special state grand jury found evidence Brawley had fabricated her story. A former Dutchess County prosecutor who had been implicated in the case later sued Brawley, Sharpton and other Brawley advisers for defamation, winning a $345,000 judgment against the advisers and a $185,000 judgment against Brawley.

A spokeswoman for Sharpton, who was held liable for $65,000 in the case, did not immediately respond to an e-mail message early Sunday. The former prosecutor's lawyer did not immediately return a telephone message.

Brawley has changed her name and become a nurse, the Daily News reported.