Tea Party Zombies Must Die!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Tea Party Zombies Must Die video game riles Republicans

An online video game that allows players to shoot zombie versions of Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and Fox News' Bill O'Reilly has angered conservatives in America.

12:50PM BST 08 Sep 2011

The online first-person shooter game called Tea Party Zombies Must Die, gives players the chance move around a decaying Fox News studio, killing zombie versions of presidential candidate, Michele Bachmann, star of the Tea Party movement Sarah Palin, speaker of the House Newt Gingrich and right-wing broadcaster Glenn Beck using an array of weapons.

Other undead creatures players may encounter include likenesses of the former Senator for Pennsylvania, Rick Santorum and Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.

They can also target a series of generic characters, of which the descriptively-named "Expresses racist views anonymously on the internet modern klan zombie" and "Factory-made blonde Fox News Barbie who has never had a problem in her life zombie".

The game, which was created by StarvingEyes Advergaming who make games for online viral campaigns, has attracted criticism from some conservatives.

Brent Bozell, president of Media Research Center, a right-wing media analysis organisation, said: "The liberal media have been preaching for years that conservatives are the ones who invoke violent imagery and rhetoric. Yet in the space of two days, the radical, pro-Obama left calls us 'son-of-a-bitches' and says they want to 'take us out.' And they follow that with a hideously violent game where they do just that - depicting ways of shooting prominent conservatives, presidential candidates and journalists. The news media would be in an uproar if violence had been incited against liberals. Their silence disgusts me."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...es-Must-Die-video-game-riles-Republicans.html

[video=youtube;V6bZN4QWNA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6bZN4QWNA8[/video]

Not bad for an online flash game. Oh, and I officially refudiate these attacks on conservatives and am in no way supporting this awful violent rhetoric. :icon_cool

http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Neon

ネオン
Donator
It's funny how these people are "Tea-Party Zombies," yet the only reason he made this game is to attract people who will play anything anti-right wing. Who's the zombie now, bitch?

Josh_R

Yeah, heard about this a few days ago. It is just unbelievable how hypocritical these liberal faggots can be. A set of crosshairs on a map = mass murder fodder, but a game that expressly encourages people to shoot at tea party people is no problem.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Who's the zombie now, bitch?
Sorry to tell you this Neon, my buddy my friend. But you've always been the zombie. The cranberries made a song about you.

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
Yeah, heard about this a few days ago. It is just unbelievable how hypocritical these liberal faggots can be. A set of crosshairs on a map = mass murder fodder, but a game that expressly encourages people to shoot at tea party people is no problem.
Exactly. I would pretty much care less about this game if it weren't for the mind-numbing hypocrisy.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
This is kinda funny, saw this after scrolling through the game characters.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Fucking hilarious. I personally loved the "we tricked the god people that tax cuts for the rich are good" executive zombie.

NuttyJim

I want to know whose really offended because I could give a fuck less

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
They need to add "The American who works and pays taxes and doesn't have time to play video games on the internet all day zombie".

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
To be fair, the Tea party people had their own zombie game years before this.

[video=youtube;q1-OY7HwvEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-OY7HwvEg[/video]

I want to know whose really offended because I could give a fuck less
No one is really offended. Its a ploy to get some libtard website more hits. Meanwhile if the tables were turned, this would be everywhere in the news.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
this is the Tea Party vidya game

[video=youtube;8NMnnMRWJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NMnnMRWJ-0[/video]

CousinDave

Hey Barry I thought you were in favor of lowering the rhetoric

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i loled. fuck politics, politicians, and the mindless fucking retards that believe that anything other than a bloody civil war is going to bring any type of real change in this country.

CousinDave

i loled. fuck politics, politicians, and the mindless fucking retards that believe that anything other than a bloody civil war is going to bring any type of real change in this country.

As more time goes by, the more I agree with you

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
As more time goes by, the more I agree with you
im not the only person that feels this way, its just a matter of time before it happens, i see it every day, more and more people getting just sick and tired of this garbage, its not just politics but the general attitude of the country.