teacher at my old high school fucks student

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
http://www.northjersey.com/clifton/_Clifton_High_School_teacher_accused_of_having_sex_with_student.html

CLIFTON — The Clifton High School social studies teacher accused of having sex with a student had two encounters with the 16-year-old in April, including one in a school classroom, authorities said.

TYSON TRISH/STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER
Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes and Clifton Sgt. Robert Bracken announce Leone's arrest.

PHOTO / CLIFTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
Kristin Leone
The first incident took place in a classroom when teacher Kristin Leone, 26, was tutoring the boy after school, said Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia Valdes. It encounter allegedly involved contact of a sexual nature, though Valdes declined to elaborate.

In the second incident at Leone’s home in Clifton, the teacher is accused of having sexual intercourse with the student, Valdes said.

Authorities said there was no sign that anyone was coerced, but the relationship was not legal, the prosecutor said.

“She’s 26,” Valdes said. “He’s 16. He is her student, and a subordinate to her, so while there’s not evidence that she coerced him or forced him physically, legally he cannot consent.”

Leone has denied the charges, her lawyer Ronald Ricci said Tuesday.

“She maintains her innocence and is going to be pleading not guilty,” Ricci said. Leone is scheduled to be arraigned in state court in Paterson on May 15.

Ricci said his client has an exemplary teaching record and is well liked by students and colleagues.

“She’s never been in trouble in her life,” he said. “She’s never had any disciplinary record. She’s just not that type of person.”

Leone is accused of exchanging text messages with the boy, but Valdes would not say what was said or when the exchanges began.

“We don’t know how long the relationship took place for,” Valdes said. “We’re getting to the bottom of all those details.”

She also would not say when school officials became aware of the situation.

Leone, who turned herself in on Monday, is not married and has no children. An online profile about Leone says she was a full-time social studies teacher since January 2009. She graduated from Montclair State University in 2008.

Leone was arrested after detectives launched an investigation Monday when high school administrators contacted police. The prosecutor’s office and Clifton police detectives executed a search warrant and collected evidence that showed Leone engaged in sexual conduct with the boy on two occasions, the prosecutor’s office said in a statement.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I dunno; she's not TERRIBLE looking, but she isn't exactly a catch either. I'm guessing either extended probation, or a short jail sentence followed by probation.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
At 16? Shit, I'd tap that all day at 16.
Gotta agree, my 16 year old dick had zero conscience. I would have fucked a manatees blowhole if it meant busting my nut on something other than my jacking hand.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
Gotta agree, my 16 year old dick had zero conscience. I would have fucked a manatees blowhole if it meant busting my nut on something other than my jacking hand.

That made me lol. So true so true.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Looks like someone tapped her left eye with a fist.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I've got the vibe that maybe the kid is full of shit on this one. I don't know why, and have no good reason to believe so, but there it is.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
Someone snitched. I kept my yap shut when I was 17 and had an incident similar to this happen.
apparently a kid she was fucking took her car keys, took her car, she called the cops thinking it was stolen and when the cops pulled the kid over driving her car, he said he had the keys because he's fucking her. my roommate's dad was having coffee with the cop that pulled the kid over this morning.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
apparently a kid she was fucking took her car keys, took her car, she called the cops thinking it was stolen and when the cops pulled the kid over driving her car, he said he had the keys because he's fucking her. my roommate's dad was having coffee with the cop that pulled the kid over this morning.
I wonder if the kid was taking the car and anything else he felt like, and she got tired of his shit.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
definitely going to jail