Teacher, Boy Believed to Be on the Run

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Teacher, Boy Believed to Be on the Run
OMAHA, Neb. (Nov. 1) - Authorities were searching on Thursday for a 13-year-old boy and a female middle school teacher believed to be on the run after police began investigating an alleged intimate relationship between the pair.
Kelsey Peterson, 25, a sixth-grade teacher and basketball coach at Lexington Middle School, was placed on administrative leave last week. A judge issued an arrest warrant Monday charging her with kidnapping, child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Authorities believed the two were traveling together in Peterson's car and police nationwide were notified about them. Court documents said the boy was last seen Oct. 26.

"We're still focused on locating both of them, whether they're together or not," Dawson County Attorney Elizabeth Waterman said Thursday. "I think right now anything is possible."

The boy was a student at the school, but it was not clear if Peterson was his teacher.

Court documents showed authorities had recovered several e-mails and letters in which the two professed their affection for one another.

In letters, the boy called Peterson his "Baby Gurl," and said their relationship was "just not about the sex but that it was pretty good," according to court documents.

Court documents say Peterson's school-issued laptop contained letters to the student, including one from April saying she loved him, thought he loved her, was "100 percent faithful" to him and would always be faithful.
Police said the boy contacted his family over the weekend and said the two were in Grand Island, about 85 miles east of Lexington, according to court documents. Police also said the pair were apparently spotted Friday night at a Denver convenience store, then again Sunday in Ogallala, in western Nebraska near the northeast tip of Colorado.
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/teacher-boy-believed-to-be-on-the-run/20071101175909990001

She looks like a man in a wig!

KingTheoden84

Thread is useless without pictures!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
And then when they catch this cunt, she's going to say she's bipolar and needs medication and treatment not jail. Too bad she's not good looking like the one in Florida...her attorney isn't going to be able to use the excuse that she's too good looking to be in jail.

I don't understand what a woman of 25 could possibly see in a child of 13. And I'm getting sick of hearing these women use the bipolar disorder excuse. I wish they'd move on to another mental illness of the month. It puts those of us who actually do suffer from the disease in a bad light.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Your honor, my client just craves young uncut cock.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
id hit it

Slap Jackson

Where were these freaky bitches when I was in school? I would have given my right nut to stick my dick between my sixth grade teacher's fat melons. And unlike these little faggot students that turn their teachers in, I would have kept my mouth shut!

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
Where were these freaky bitches when I was in school? I would have given my right nut to stick my dick between my sixth grade teacher's fat melons. And unlike these little faggot students that turn their teachers in, I would have kept my mouth shut!
Agreed. All my teachers looked like Jessica Tandy, Ruth Gordon and Katherine Hepburn - after they were dead.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
They were caught in Mexico today
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21608573/

Teacher, boy, 13, found in Mexico
Woman and 13-year-old flee to Mexico after probe into relations started
The Associated Press
updated 8:16 a.m. ET, Sat., Nov. 3, 2007

LEXINGTON, Neb. - A female schoolteacher was arrested in Mexico on Saturday and the 13-year-old boy she allegedly ran away with was turned over to his relatives, a prosecutor said.

Kelsey Peterson, a 25-year-old sixth-grade math teacher and basketball coach at Lexington Middle School, was arrested in Mexicali, a city on the border with California, Dawson County Attorney Elizabeth Waterman said.

The pair were found and apprehended by Mexican authorities without incident just after 3:30 a.m. EDT. Peterson was in FBI custody and transported back to the U.S., and the boy was released to relatives who had traveled to Mexico, Waterman said.

“I’m really relieved, especially that the individuals are well and unharmed,” Waterman said.

Investigation
Peterson and the boy fled after police began investigating whether the pair had an intimate relationship, authorities said. Court documents said the boy was last seen Oct. 26.

A judge issued an arrest warrant Monday charging Peterson with kidnapping, child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Peterson also faces federal charges, including transporting a minor across state lines or a foreign border for sexual activity, U.S. Attorney Joe Stecher said. Those charges were filed Thursday.

The boy, Fernando Rodriguez, was an eighth-grader at the school, but district Superintendent Todd Chessmore said Rodriguez had been in Peterson’s 6th-grade math class.

The Associated Press generally does not identify people who may be victims of sex crimes, but the boy’s name had been widely publicized as police searched for him.

Peterson’s car crossed into Mexico on Tuesday at the San Ysidro Port of Entry, which separates San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico, Lexington police said. The car’s license plate was captured by an automated system that scans the plates of all vehicles passing through the entry point.

Cars typically are not stopped on the way out because “our focus is on what’s entering the United States,” said Vince Bond, a spokesman with U.S. Customs and Border Protection in San Diego.

Court documents showed authorities had recovered several e-mails and letters in which Peterson and the boy professed their affection for one another.

'Baby Gurl'
In letters, the boy called Peterson his “Baby Gurl” and said their relationship was “just not about the sex but that it was pretty good,” according to the court documents.

Peterson’s school-issued laptop contained letters to the student, including one from April saying she loved him, thought he loved her, was “100 percent faithful” to him and would always be faithful, the court documents state.

Laura Rodriguez also said the family believed Peterson gave the boy a cell phone without his family’s knowledge so she could reach him more easily. Messages left on a cell phone for a Kelsey Peterson of Lexington were not returned.

Lexington Schools Superintendent Todd Chessmore said he placed Peterson on paid administrative leave on Oct. 25.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Being abused by some teacher, parent, coach, priest, uncle...