Teacher, Charged With R8ping Male Student In New Mexico Classroom

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

A New Mexico high school teacher is accused of raping one of her male students in a classroom.
Jennifer Vigil, 31, was arrested on Tuesday after a student reported her for allegedly pressuring him into sex -- in her classroom -- at Pojoaque Valley High School in Santa Fe, according to the Albuquerque Journal.

Vigil maintains that the sex was consensual, but the student reportedly told police that the idea of sex with her was "disgusting." The unidentified minor took a picture of one sex act on his cellphone, and said that he only consented to sex because Vigil locked the doors and propositioned him, police said.

Vigil is suspected of having sex with the male horticulture student on two separate occasions. The teen reported that on the first occasion, he was turning in an assignment after school when Vigil said, "You're not leaving until I get something from you," KRQE reports. The student claims he refused her advances but then later agreed to a sexual act so that he could leave.

The second time reportedly happened during lunch, moments after Vigil's morning class had cleared the room.
Vigil reportedly claims it was the student who asked for sexual favors, and that he's an adult, though Santa Fe County Sheriff's Maj. Ken Johnson said it doesn't matter.

"They need be aware regardless on whether it’s consensual, a teacher-student situation, that it is wrong. That it's against the law," he told KRQE.

Vigil has been teaching at the school for eight years. She's being held at Santa Fe County Jail without bond, ABC News reports.

Link

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Trying to find a whole body pict of her... holy shit there are a lot of homely people with that name... that have mug shots...

Like:

Hmmm found this one... at least you get to see more...

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
I'd let her blow me
Wouldn't want her to know where I live though

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
how old was the male that was 'raped' by putting his erection into the teacher?
First it says he's a minor, then it says he's an adult. Either there was an intervening birthday or this is more shitty journalism.

EDIT: The source article doesn't mention an age. So yeah, shitty journalism.

EDIT #2: The second source article says the kid is 18. So yeah, really shitty journalism.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
The Sheriff’s Office filed two charges of fourth-degree criminal sexual penetration against Vigil

I wonder what she stuck in his bunghole.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Police are wondering why the victim's father wrote a check to the teacher the week before for 5,000 dollars.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
First it says he's a minor, then it says he's an adult. Either there was an intervening birthday or this is more shitty journalism.

EDIT: The source article doesn't mention an age. So yeah, shitty journalism.

EDIT #2: The second source article says the kid is 18. So yeah, really shitty journalism.
Ya I guess it is considered custodial r8pe... idiot should have fucked him at least off of school grounds... and umm don't all cell phones either have a flash or make a "camera noise" when you take a pict? I know that last 5 phones I had did that...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Ya I guess it is considered custodial r8pe... idiot should have fucked him at least off of school grounds... and umm don't all cell phones either have a flash or make a "camera noise" when you take a pict? I know that last 5 phones I had did that...
I could get arrested R8pe for sex with a female on the college campus that I coached at. If she came to my place of her own free will...it was a fireable offense after the third reported instance, but not an arrestable one.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I could get arrested R8pe for sex with a female on the college campus that I coached at. If she came to my place of her own free will...it was a fireable offense after the third reported instance, but not an arrestable one.

Translation: Hudson scored, consistently two out of three occasions. ;)

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Hang on I thought you coached mens swimming... :action-sm

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Ya I guess it is considered custodial r8pe... idiot should have fucked him at least off of school grounds...
Yeah, all sticking-things-in-his-asshole jokes aside, that's what the 4th degree criminal sexual penetration means. It's the whole "position of power" thing relating to school employees doing shady shit on school grounds. She should've sucked his dick in the mall parking lot.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
I could see some makeup making this one more acceptable. At that age, you take most of what you can get.