Tear Drop Trailer - Anybody Own One or Build One?

TomC

uppity neobarb
I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure the water heater, like the fridge, can run off electric or gas depending on what's available.
Nice My first two smaller ones were LP only.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Mmmmm, she was a size 2 maybe - yoga babe, I could tell.

ysr50

Donator
Mmmmm, she was a size 2 maybe - yoga babe, I could tell.
She and her wife will be very happy in your old trailer. What's the empty tongue weight on your new trailer? And what do you think it'll be when loaded?

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Tongue is 290# including battery and full 20lb propane tank. All up the trailer is 2700#. Got the insurance squared away tonight, cover is on the way with a bunch of other little things (hoses, power cords, etc). It's plumbed with a propane quick connect at the rear bumper, so getting a little cheapo grill for BBQ'ing tomorrow. Found a nice storage lot 2 miles away for $40/mo. Lit concrete-fenced with cameras in the "good" part of town. Can't wait for Friday!

ysr50

Donator
Tongue is 290# including battery and full 20lb propane tank. All up the trailer is 2700#. Got the insurance squared away tonight, cover is on the way with a bunch of other little things (hoses, power cords, etc). It's plumbed with a propane quick connect at the rear bumper, so getting a little cheapo grill for BBQ'ing tomorrow. Found a nice storage lot 2 miles away for $40/mo. Lit concrete-fenced with cameras in the "good" part of town. Can't wait for Friday!
My wife helped her old boss develop some land that he wasn't using into RV storage. She asked if I had any suggestions, I told her to give the renters a place to dump their shitters as they were parking their stuff. He put in a dump station. Fucking place was almost filled to capacity in about a month. Find a convenient place to dump your dirty water before you park it.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Out here dump stations are at every third gas station in the outlying areas - as do most campgrounds.

This weekends spot has water and sewers, so it'll be like living at home.

This trailer has the blackwater flush connection to make cleaning it well a breeze.
My wife helped her old boss develop some land that he wasn't using into RV storage. She asked if I had any suggestions, I told her to give the renters a place to dump their shitters as they were parking their stuff. He put in a dump station. Fucking place was almost filled to capacity in about a month. Find a convenient place to dump your dirty water before you park it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Ahhh, breakfast on the grill at sunrise...

There holding a triathlon here today so we're going to sit, watch, and hose them down with squirt guns as they run by.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
So far:

Spare tire cover blew off somewhere on the way to the campground.

Strap around the battery box came off off as well, so, luckily, it was just sitting in the tongue rails when we stopped for doggie break. Ratchet strapped and good to go.

Outside speakers are blown (5-1/4" rounds) so easy to replace, but it's totally ruining the yacht rock vibe at above normal listening levels.

Toilet and shower work great - actually took a shower after sweating all day getting ready to go, loading out, setting up, etc. Hot water, decent pressure, everything but elbow room.

Stood up while getting dressed - amazing.

Dog still hasn't shit. Glad it's all vinyl flooring. She's still trying figure out what's going on.

Gas grill and hook up at the bumper were flawless at breakfast, fridge is slow as shit to equalize, but this morning it was fine. Had to throw the Guinness in the freezer for a bit last night to get it enjoyable.

It'll do pig, it'll do.

THE FEZ MAN

So far:

Spare tire cover blew off somewhere on the way to the campground.

Strap around the battery box came off off as well, so, luckily, it was just sitting in the tongue rails when we stopped for doggie break. Ratchet strapped and good to go.

Outside speakers are blown (5-1/4" rounds) so easy to replace, but it's totally ruining the yacht rock vibe at above normal listening levels.

Toilet and shower work great - actually took a shower after sweating all day getting ready to go, loading out, setting up, etc. Hot water, decent pressure, everything but elbow room.

Stood up while getting dressed - amazing.

Dog still hasn't shit. Glad it's all vinyl flooring. She's still trying figure out what's going on.

Gas grill and hook up at the bumper were flawless at breakfast, fridge is slow as shit to equalize, but this morning it was fine. Had to throw the Guinness in the freezer for a bit last night to get it enjoyable.

It'll do pig, it'll do.
Doesn’t it have outside water outlets? Or can you rig up an outside shower? It’s a little white trashy but..... I will just leave that there.

So how does it tow?

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Tows great, all filled up it's right at 3000lbs. The indoor shower is really quite adequate.

The outdoor should be OK too, but just not necc. in this case.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Tows great, all filled up it's right at 3000lbs. The indoor shower is really quite adequate.

The outdoor should be OK too, but just not necc. in this case.

THE FEZ MAN

Cool I always liked the outdoor shower option

Need a beer in your hand and a bathrobe to complete the scene

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
In hotels they have this cool thing called a sewer.
You flush the toilet and and all the shit and water just magically go away.