Teen charged with taping boy to tree

circpro

No Complaints here
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/67489.html

WINCHESTER BAY, Ore., May 29 An Oregon teenager has been charged with duct-taping a 9-year-old boy to a tree.

The 17-year-old from Winchester Bay was arrested Sunday and charged with aggravated kidnapping, The News-Review in Roseburg, Ore., reported. The teen's father called police.

Investigators say the suspect was with four other boys, including the victim, on the beach. He allegedly talked the 9-year-old into getting into the utility box of a trailer and then shut him in.

When the boy complained he could not breathe, the other boys let him out. But the 17-year-old, apparently angry because the boy yelled at him, carried him to a tree and wrapped duct tape around him and the trunk.

The teenager used his cell phone to take pictures of his handiwork and only removed the tape when his father arrived, the newspaper reported.

Haha, I did that to my cousin. He wasn't much younger then me though. I totally forgot about it, but then when I saw him 5-6 years later he attacked me on the spot.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
My brother tied me to a tree once so i wouldnt follow him n his friends... it was like 9 AM my mom didnt get home from work till 5 PM... that was a long day I'll tell ya.

But, It was kinda worth it when he got home.. My mom was a scyco bitch from hell. She fucked that boy UP!

Did you piss yourself? I wouldn't be able to hold it in.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
My high school soccer team got in big trouble for hazing a freshman that sucked ass anyways. He weighed about 100 lbs so we duct taped him to the goal post and started taking shots. He wasn't late for practice anymore.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
We used to torture rookie lifeguards at the Beach...one we ducttapped to the pier at low tide and forgot about him until about 5 hours later when his dad, another guard showed up and asked where his son was. We almost shit ourselves, 'cause the tide had been coming in all day.
Course then there are people wo do this with duct tape:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
ive heard yuou can kill people with too much ducttape.... something about theior body over heating.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
When I was in college one of the gags was to duct tape people into their beds.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
a 17year old kid should know better, if it had been my kid i think i would have been the one getting arrested.

Salem

Midgets = funny
When I played football in HS we taped a kid to a traffic signal pole at the center of town with his pants down (no homo) but left his whitey tighties up. Its a small town at the time about 13k. Even the local cops drove by and laughed. He took it all in stride. He was always kinda nuts.