Teen Girl missing after Seaside Heights meet with 38yr old Convict. Ahhhh Jersey

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Police are searching for a 17-year-old Toms River girl who has been missing for almost a week.
Jessica Schiele's parents believe she left with James Allen Poe, a 38-year-old man who had been incarcerated twice between July 2002 and October 2004, for two burglary convictions, and has four aliases. Jessica had met him on the Seaside Heights boardwalk a few weeks ago, her parents said.

Last Monday, Jessica left Toms River High School East at lunch time with a few friends. She never returned.

"He's just a smooth-talking con artist who grabs pretty, young, naive girls, promises them the world and takes advantage of them," said Maria Schiele, Jessica's mother.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I'd bet it all started with a couch, an arm cast, and a van. . . "Are you about a size 14???":D

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i was thinking more like steve bushimi, you know funny looking, in a general way

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Missing teen was warned about new 'boyfriend'

Man who hid real age and jail time is suspected of luring Toms River girl

Monday, December 03, 2007

Just a few weeks before Toms River teenager Jessica Schiele vanished from her high school, she'd met a charming man on the Seaside Heights boardwalk, according to her parents.

Jessica, 17, believed he was in his early 20s. But when her father, retired Essex County Corrections Officer Robert Schiele, looked up James Allen Poe on the state Department of Corrections Web site, he found a different story.

Schiele, 43, who lives in Oakland and is divorced from Jessica's mother, showed his daughter: Her suitor had been incarcerated twice between July 2002 and October 2004, for two burglary convictions. He has four aliases. And he's 38 years old.

But Jessica was undeterred.

"For some reason, it didn't sink in," her father said yesterday. "She kept saying, no, it's not him. That's not him."

Since he and Jessica's mother, Maria Schiele of Toms River, first reported Jessica's disappearance last Monday, Toms River police have listed her as a missing person and have been looking for the teen, Sgt. Raymond Maloney said.

Maria Schiele, 44, said she learned of her daughter's disappearance from school officials. After leaving Toms River High School East at lunch time with a few friends, Jessica never returned.

"I was crying so hard I couldn't even breathe," her mother said.

Forbidden by her parents to see her ex-convict boyfriend, Jessica had been grounded. Her parents took away her phone and Internet access, then her car -- she'd just got her driver's license in September. The outgoing teen was getting stir-crazy, piecing together five jigsaw puzzles in her free time, but otherwise seemed in good spirits, her mother said.

On Nov. 25 -- the day before she vanished, Jessica asked her mother to dye the roots of her hair, and do the same for a visiting friend. She was allowed to go ice-skating and to the movies. And when Jessica went to school the next day, she was warned again about Poe by school officials -- at her mother's request.

They thought they'd gotten through to her, but she vanished just hours later -- whisked away by Poe, her parents believe.

"He's just a smooth-talking con artist who grabs pretty, young, naive girls, promises them the world and takes advantage of them," Maria Schiele said.

She and Jessica's father first learned of the relationship on Nov. 1, from Seaside Heights police. Officers found Jessica sitting in a car, talking with Poe in a frequently-patrolled area. Poe, who police said has multiple addresses but was last known to be living in Seaside Heights, was arrested after giving officers an alias.

Jessica provided her identification and was free to go. But after spotting a policeman's shield affixed to the car, officers asked who it belonged to, and contacted her father.

Robert Schiele, who served as a corrections officer in Newark from 1993-2006, is a member of PBA Local 382, a union representing Essex County corrections officers that is helping spread the word about the missing girl, said Joseph Amato, its president.

So far, Robert Schiele says he's plastered about 150 posters to Toms River storefronts and utility poles, appealing for help in finding Jessica. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Alex Scherer at (732) 349-0150, ext. 1220.

Jessica's parents said she's never run away before or caused any trouble. She aspires to be a nurse and enjoys typical teenage hobbies like chatting online, hanging out at the mall and being with her younger brothers, ages 6 and 13, and 15-year-old sister.

"I'm stunned that she did this, I really am," her father said.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
"He's just a smooth-talking con artist who grabs pretty, young, naive girls, promises them the world and takes advantage of them," Maria Schiele said.
Pretty? Try fucking starved for attention!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
She's young, dumb, and filled with cum, lying in a shallow grave.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Thinning the heard, it's called.