Teen who resists arrest gets pepper sprayed

ChrisH

Waddle Doodle
Jun 11, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
This cop was beyond patient and respectful to this chick, and she gets EXACTLY what she deserves when she bites him while resisting arrest. I'm sure that Sharpton, et al., will claim brutality/racism, which is horseshit. Enjoy.

p.s. I appologize for the source, but it is what it is.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6414&comments=1#comments

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
She's was uppity from the get go.

Thanks Fat Al and Useless Jessie.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I love how the cop made sure to keep her on camera.
Way to cover your ass, good job!

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I love how the cop made sure to keep her on camera.
Way to cover your ass, good job!
I was thinking the same thing, Bravo to the cop.

Some of the comments are pretty good, maybe we are turning a page in society. One can only hope.

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Natick, MA
Nice work, officer. I am happy to see one like this where no rational person should be able to argue that he was wrong.

I fully expect this to blow up into a race war.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
If the officer wrestles the very petite woman's arms behind her back against her will, it's more that likely her shoulder gets dis-located with her struggling like that. The pepper spray, while certainly not fun for her, is much less injurious than a dis-located shoulder. He used the pepper spray to force her to comply without use of excessive physical force. Personally, I believe he did the right thing. Pepper spray wears off in a half an hour, having your shoulder put back in isn't fun at all.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
i cant stend white peples. theys always ine the way of de laws

That shit gets funnier every time I see it. Watching Hannity discuss it right now. The black dude is sticking up for the cop and Colmes is defending the "Disadvantaged Urban Youth" (I'm not allowed to say the N-word at home cuz' of my 2 yr old).