Teeth (WTF Hollywood lol)

hybriddriver

she is ice cream
Feb 20, 2006
PA
"Teeth": the movie about a vagina with some

I'll be quite surprised if there isn't a thread about this, but I did search first.

http://www.teethmovie.com/

Opening New York and Los Angeles

January 18th

High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I remember hearing an interview with either the director or someone in this movie on Loveline a few months ago. It was the first I had ever heard of vagina dentata, but I have to say it actually kind of sounds interesting.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I remember hearing an interview with either the director or someone in this movie on Loveline a few months ago. It was the first I had ever heard of vagina dentata, but I have to say it actually kind of sounds hot.
fixed

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
WTF? This looks like a crazy ass movie. I guess she really like to gobble cock.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
huh, now ive had a few vagina's that had bad breath, thank god they didn't have toofers also

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
If you think ideas for movies cant get anymore messed up than check out the movie Teeth which is set for limited release this weekend. This is the synopsis off of yahoo.
High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.
Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release
Logline: Still a stranger to her own body, a high school student discovers she has a "physical advantage" when she becomes the object of male violence.
Genres: Suspense/Horror and Teen
Running Time: 1 hr. 34 min.
Release Date: January 18th, 2008 (limited)
MPAA Rating: R for disturbing sequences involving sexuality and violence, language and some drug use.
Distributors:
Roadside Attractions
Production Co.:
Teeth, LLC
Filming Locations:
Austin, Texas, USA
Produced in: United States

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
I think this looks fucking awesome.

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
Well last year, the wierdest thing I heard was that weird al had a hit with his parody of chamillionaire's "ridin". If this movie gets brought up to the boys in the morning be interesting to hear norton's take on it lol.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
This is a ripoff of my screenplay about my girlfriend: Ice.

H

Haulport

Someone just showed this drivel to me recently. I can't remember who. I feel like it might have been someone involved in the making of the pile.......If I remember I'll post.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I watched it last week....eh. It had its moments, but it was so slowly paced that I lost interest. I swear they were taking 10 minutes to set up a scene and trying to build suspense, when we all knew exactly what was going to happen.

Ol' Quisinart Puss does have a nice rack on her which we get to see due to the one obligitory nude shot.

I'd say its a rainy Saturday afternoon rental. The story just kind of fell flat.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
I for one found the movie to be hilarious and any movie that mocks the Purity Ring bull shit is A ok by me.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
"ol' quisinart puss"

hahahahahhahahahaahha i've been laughing for like 10 minutes at that

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
The idea is original so I do applaud Hollywood for that. But at the same time after having read the premise this movie could definitely be 12 different kinds of awful.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
The idea is original so I do applaud Hollywood for that. But at the same time after having read the premise this movie could definitely be 12 different kinds of awful.
In a nutshell the movie is about a hot born again christian who's plan to save it for marriage is cut short by a r a p e that is thwarted by her vagina's teeth, now multiply that by 4 in some gruesome some down right hilarious ways.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
I first saw a trailer for this on youtube or break awhile ago....I thought it was just some attempt at a viral video gag. Then I see it on the shelf at Blockbuster. Was amazed that it was real. I'll just watch it online...not payin for it.