Tell Me You Love Me [HBO]

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Anyone catch this Sunday? It's very dry and very slow, but then when they get to a sex scene they don't cut away. The first episode you get to see the tits on every female cast member, multiple sex scenes and a hand job.

Now don't get me wrong, the show is boring as sin (yes, I know it's only the first episode). But it is great to see a show using their powers of uncensored TV.

I do like the title of the show. Something about it is very slick.

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
It was on HBO on Demand before it premiered on Sunday. I scanned through it on Saturday to see what all the hype was about. Yawn. I laughed watching that chick cranking that obviously fake cock. Surprised they also showed the money shot. It should've been on her face. :icon_mrgr

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I DVRed it last night and actually just watched it. As cokelogic said, very boring, very dry, but obviously the sex scenes are so graphic that you dont even think about the overall plot. Alot of stuff that Ive read say that the show gets better as the weeks go on and the sex isnt such a distraction, but I guess we'll be the judges of that.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I have it on the DVR. I'm really only looking forward to seeing Penny's tits.

sd187

yousabird
Mar 13, 2005
it was alright. The second episode is on demand right now.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I've got to admit, I'm intrigued by the pilot and that goes for the storylines in addition to the graphic sex. It certainly grabbed me more than Big Love which bored me to tears and I couldn't get through more than half the pilot.

I'll check out ep #2 tonight to see if it maintains my interest.

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
i forgot all about this show.... i will have to check it out on demand

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I've got to admit, I'm intrigued by the pilot and that goes for the storylines in addition to the graphic sex. It certainly grabbed me more than Big Love which bored me to tears and I couldn't get through more than half the pilot.

I'll check out ep #2 tonight to see if it maintains my interest.

Its too bad that you didnt stick with Big Love. The first season was hit or miss, IMO, but the second season was borderline brilliant.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I guess I'm going to give this a look.
Full cast showing tits, cumshots, prosthetic penises and balls.
What else would you want?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Just watched the second episode. Quite a downplay from the premiere sex-wise, at least in the graphic sense.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
this show sucked balls, here's how it went for me:

i watched it, post, fell asleep
....and scene

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I could REALLY do without the old people sex scene and seeing the old man-ass. I shouldn't have watched this before bed time.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I just like looking at the Penny chick from LOST....she is hot
My TIVO thought I would like this for some reason and I fast forwarded to see the sex scenes people talk about . And there was a scene where she is feeling up her own tits..Fantastic. Other then that I have no idea what the show is about.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
My TIVO thought I would like this for some reason and I fast forwarded to see the sex scenes people talk about . And there was a scene where she is feeling up her own tits..Fantastic. Other then that I have no idea what the show is about.
I had these on the DVR but they got erased due to The War taking up 15 hours. If someone could post the vid or pics of this scene it'd be appreciated. :action-sm

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I had these on the DVR but they got erased due to The War taking up 15 hours. If someone could post the vid or pics of this scene it'd be appreciated. :action-sm
She might have the best natural tits on a celebrity this side of Jack Nicholson.