Teller talks

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
He talks a lot at the end of Penn & Teller Get Killed (which rules, btw)

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
And also when they do their Magical Mystery Tour to India, China, and Egypt.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
After every show, they both do a meet and greet and he is very vocal. They are great both during and after the show.

metallikat87

After every show, they both do a meet and greet and he is very vocal. They are great both during and after the show.
this
their show is great, and they hang out afterwards and talk to every fan that wants to see them

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
I saw them in a small theater, and Teller spoke a lot. But he was behind the curtain with a mic, acting as an announcer. (I could see him) Plus, when they invited the audience up to the stage to see Penn all contorted up in a barrel with swords, Teller collected quarters, saying "thank you, thank you very much" in a very much better than Ron carney fashion.

NoRez

Old, tired warrior woman originally from Antland.
I saw them a while back on a beastly hot night (like it's been lately) and the air conditioning in the theater had broken down. During intermission they were both outside with bags of ice, handing out handfuls to anyone who wanted. Guess it was cooler than in their dressing room so why not but you really got the impression that they felt bad for the fans (and thankful that most of them stayed!)