Movie Terminator: Dark Fate will open on 11/1/19! With James Cameron and Tim Miller!

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
So...where is John?

And I'm glad Hamilton is back. She is among a very short list of actresses who have convincingly pulled of the "bad ass chick" role.

List includes Vasquez from Aliens, Weaver, and River from firefly, in a totally different way.
List also includes Lena Headey, Michelle Rodriguez, Gabrielle Anwar, and Pam Grier.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Who's the target audience here? I just don't get it.
Terminators or, depending on your side, John Connor.

This seems to have a similar color scheme to the Terminator: Christian Bale, which is a very good sign.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Terminators or, depending on your side, John Connor.
Please. "Terminator" has pejorative connotations.

The proper nomenclature is "robotically-abled".

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Never heard of GA.

Disagree about Michelle Rodriguez, she's horrid, IMO.
Gabrielle Anwar is a hottie who was on the show Burn Notice.

25 years ago, in the movie Body Snatchers. I liked it; a modern take on Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Yeah, she was fucking hot.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Fuck it, there's no way the dude who admitted spending 5 years crafting the perfect Avatar titty doesn't have the type of skeletons in his closet that could shut this whole thing down. We can stop this movie before it happens!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Fuck it, there's no way the dude who admitted spending 5 years crafting the perfect Avatar titty doesn't have the type of skeletons in his closet that could shut this whole thing down. We can stop this movie before it happens!
You try to get information out from his underwater lair.

But seriously though, I think it looks great! It could be fun! I think it'll be a good time!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I remember her. She was the one who had an Irish accent in the pilot and then mysteriously became American for the next 7 years.
Yeah, that accent was more of a suggestion than a character trait, wasn't it? Still, she looked good in bikinis until she became female skeletor.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Yeah, that accent was more of a suggestion than a character trait, wasn't it? Still, she looked good in bikinis until she became female skeletor.
Her character is full Irish, but I'm glad they took the lazy way out and dropped the accent. She was also cold a lot of the time on set.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Her character is full Irish, but I'm glad they took the lazy way out and dropped the accent. She was also cold a lot of the time on set.
Yeah, I remember the episode where they travelled to Ireland and Michael had some bad blood with Fiona's brother or some such.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
She looks cunty to me, like she's got anger issues.
Agreed.

She's certainly good looking, but something about her is off-putting.

Like "trust your instincts and turn the fuck around" off-putting.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Agreed.

I was thinking more like the "cum in her womb and run" kind of off putting

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
She looks cunty to me, like she's got anger issues.
Oh, I'm not gonna deny, she has a look like she might claw your eyes out if she doesn't enjoy the fucking. Hell, resting bitch face is sort of a challenge.

Agreed.

Agreed, but I've never backed down from a bitch who needs to be corrrrrrrected.

I was thinking more like the "cum in her womb and run" kind of off putting
For a couple of weeks, anyway.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Oh, I'm not gonna deny, she has a look like she might claw your eyes out if she doesn't enjoy the fucking. Hell, resting bitch face is sort of a challenge.

Agreed, but I've never backed down from a bitch who needs to be corrrrrrrected.

For a couple of weeks, anyway.
Dude, you have a woman who keeps a whiteboard for you...