Movie Terminator: Dark Fate will open on 11/1/19! With James Cameron and Tim Miller!

Dark Fate was never going to be a good movie, but this Tweet suggests it's going to be even worse than expected.

This hack formula is essentially algorithmic now.
The line leading into it bothers me more.

"If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the fuck out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine."

I need to be "enlightened" to grasp the depths of your Dylann Roof looking Terminator? I'm sure the car chase scene is going to be so illuminating, you fucking jackass.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
As I was saying earlier: these marketing geniuses know that the Terminator franchise has a female as its basic protagonist, right?

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
As I was saying earlier: these marketing geniuses know that the Terminator franchise has a female as its basic protagonist, right?
If they knew that, they wouldn't have dropped her for three movies.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The way these people think is just fucking baffling.

Just make a good fucking movie.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
It's the prevalent 'Jane Wick' theory. A woman that's 5'7 on a good day, can take on an entire Spec Ops Team that's well studied in both Jiujitsu and KravMaga. The woman has a broken piece of 2x4, and the SOT has a full array of equipment and know the time and date and location she'll arrive at. But Jane pulls off the win, because she has Ovaries and the Men are borderline hapless inbred neanderthals that are 100% misogynists, racist, bigoted, Sys-Genders that are also homophobic and all just happen to be from Alabama that believe in Late Term Abortions.

Or something. Whatever. Dizzy Broads and Soyboy Half-a-Fags.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It's the prevalent 'Jane Wick' theory. A woman that's 5'7 on a good day, can take on an entire Spec Ops Team that's well studied in both Jiujitsu and KravMaga. The woman has a broken piece of 2x4, and the SOT has a full array of equipment and know the time and date and location she'll arrive at. But Jane pulls off the win, because she has Ovaries and the Men are borderline hapless inbred neanderthals that are 100% misogynists, racist, bigoted, Sys-Genders that are also homophobic and all just happen to be from Alabama that believe in Late Term Abortions.

Or something. Whatever. Dizzy Broads and Soyboy Half-a-Fags.
At least this chick is a cyborg of some sort.

Yesterdays Hero

At least this chick is a cyborg of some sort.
There've been 'strong chicks' in movies for a long assed time. Just no Jane Wick horseshit. It's just more 'lots of women could fight an army of men' garbage. It's fun to watch.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Dark Fate was never going to be a good movie, but this Tweet suggests it's going to be even worse than expected.

This hack formula is essentially algorithmic now.
Between this and the studio beating a dead horse with the terminator franchise, it's destined to fail.

Bobobie

Misogyny and testosterone ... unless it's chick, then it's empowering. A typical Strawman Click-Bait-Article. Google that title it's on a dozen different websites claiming everyone is outraged. I've not watched a single Terminator movie since the third one.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Misogyny and testosterone ... unless it's chick, then it's empowering. A typical Strawman Click-Bait-Article. Google that title it's on a dozen different websites claiming everyone is outraged. I've not watched a single Terminator movie since the third one.
Yeah I think most folks are simply making fun of how far the franchise has fallen. Not many people making fun of it were going to see it anyway.

Yesterdays Hero

It'll be just the same as all the other ones after T2. All of them. Which makes me very pleased.