Terrorist Question

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Here is a middle easterner that wants to know if terrorism can be separated from islam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTdAoEVME0
I put this in off topic because I cannot imagine anyone on Wackbag having a strong opinion on this subject.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Stink can't be removed from shit.

Davel23

Feb 26, 2005
There actually is brown rice and codoleeza rice. Oh, I'm just repeating myself.
Of course, all rice is brown until it's processed to remove the brown outside and reveal the white inside. Condolezza included.

fatfrankie

registered pain in the ass
Apr 22, 2004
staten island
Here is a middle easterner that wants to know if terrorism can be separated from islam. I cannot imagine anyone on Wackbag having a strong opinion on this subject.

can the rope be removed from sadam's neck can the boot of good old uncle sam be removed from sadam's ass can they bring that shit head back to life or power?

if the answer to any of my questions are yes then i guess it is ok but until then fuck them all

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Terrorist is a word that really shouldn't be primarily associated with Muslims. Overall, it's rather vague and can be used in so many contaxt anyhow. I don't disagree that the profile should exist tho. You can't ignore events and patterns.

I actually feel a little sorry for the folks that are caught in the middle. Call me a liberal if you wish, but I still beleive that for every militant there are hundereds of normal people that just want to live their lives.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
No, and muslims don't seem to want it separated. They never speak out against it.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
No, and muslims don't seem to want it separated. They never speak out against it.
That's not true. Do you mean to say that every muslim is a terrorist? I'll accept the fact that profiling is necassary, but don't you think that you're a little broad in your statement?

Social patterns don't lie. I get it. It still doesen't make it the norm. Whatever happened to the common man?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i think as long as people are blinded buy god they are going to kill in his name

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
WHile it's true that most muslims are not terrorists, unfortunately it's also true that most terrorists are islamic. So until the base thinking, or idealology, behind fanatical islam is changed, then my opinion would be no, you can't seperate islam from terrorism.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
or christens from there crusades

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
or christens from there crusades
You make a good point here, but somehow christians stopped trying to kill all the heathens. Eh, maybe muslims will do the same.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Terrorist is a word that really shouldn't be primarily associated with Muslims. Overall, it's rather vague and can be used in so many contaxt anyhow. I don't disagree that the profile should exist tho. You can't ignore events and patterns.

I actually feel a little sorry for the folks that are caught in the middle. Call me a liberal if you wish, but I still beleive that for every militant there are hundereds of normal people that just want to live their lives.
A true terrorist is someone who brings a nail clipper onto an airplane.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
No. I'm saying every muslim is a terrorist sympathizer.
Oh come one man. Cut it out. Now you're being prejudiced.

You can't condemn a whole ciulture on the actions of a few million...:icon_roll

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I think that for every 1 who wants it separated there are 3 who don't. So even if the one were to speak out against it, he's not going to be heard over the din of the 3.

I was told by a black Muslim woman that the Koran in general preaches peace, but just like the fundamentalist Christians, the fundamentalist Muslims pick & choose verses to pervert the message of peace into a message of hate. Now maybe Muslims from Africa believe differently from Muslims in the Middle East, but I'd like to think that their god is as peace loving as my God.