Texas citizens killing criminals thread

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Here's another one. I figured I'd just make a thread on this since it happens so much. Each time we kill one, I'll just post it here.

Store clerk killed a robber this week in Houston. Concealed handgun permit 1-Robber 0.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5991173.html

The fatal shooting of an attempted robber by a clerk at a southwest Houston cellular phone store will be referred to a Harris County grand jury without charges, police said today.

The shooting happened shortly before 7 p.m. Monday after the man entered the T-Mobile store in the 7500 block of the Southwest Freeway and pointed a pistol at two employees, police said.

A third employee, who is licensed to carry a concealed handgun, confronted the man and the two exchanged shots, investigators said.

The attempted robber died at the scene. The employee was not injured.

The dead man's name was withheld, pending positive identification by the Harris County Medical Examiner's Office.

The investigation is continuing, police said.

Edit...add this one to the mix

http://www.click2houston.com/news/17086452/detail.html

HOUSTON -- A homeowner was jolted out of bed by the sound of gunfire on Sunday, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Houston police said three or four people broke into a home in the 10000 block of Foy Lane at about 7 a.m.

The homeowner was ready to fight back, police said.

"He did what he needed to do to protect himself, his wife and his property," Detective Fil Waters said. "The suspects were armed and at some point in the robbery they shot the owner. He managed to get a weapon and returned fire," said Waters.

One of the attackers died at the scene. Another attacker was transported the hospital. Police said they are looking for one or two more people who may have been involved.

About two blocks away from the scene, detectives found a car abandoned in grocery store parking lot. It had several bullet holes and blood inside and was processed for evidence.

The robbers apparently were not interested in the construction materials that were in the front yard. The homeowner operates a roofing business out of his home and has been robbed before.

"They just called me in the morning and told me my dad got shot," said the victim's son, Sergio Rodriguez.

The homeowner was shot three times and is expected to make a full recovery.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Years ago I heard about a Texas hunter driving home from a hunt and across the interstate he saw a stopped motorist shoot a state trooper who had pulled him over. The hunter stopped, got his 270, and popped the bad guy. The Texas Rangers gave him a plaque.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Here I am in Texas and I'm a gunless faggot. I want a revolver but everytime I'm about to buy one I keep thinking of other things I'd rather use my money for.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Years ago I heard about a Texas hunter driving home from a hunt and across the interstate he saw a stopped motorist shoot a state trooper who had pulled him over. The hunter stopped, got his 270, and popped the bad guy. The Texas Rangers gave him a plaque.
:clap:

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Freaking beautiful! :D

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Hell, the more I read about Texas, the more I want to move there.

Myhairygrundle

Here's another one from the DFW area.

Like a movie scene. The home owner used assorted items to beat, stab, and otherwise kill this piece of shit.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6016793.html

Fort Worth-area homeowners battle, kill burglary suspect
Associated Press
Sept. 22, 2008, 11:06PM

FORT WORTH — Investigators said they are unlikely to file charges stemming from a bloody weekend battle between some Fort Worth-area homeowners and an alleged armed intruder who died at the scene as deputies tried to handcuff him.

A Tarrant County sheriff's spokesman says the battle started when the intruder, Heradio Ibarra, 44, entered the rural house near Eagle Mountain Lake on Saturday night carrying an unloaded gun, hatchet and metal pipe.

Sheriff's spokesman Terry Grisham says 911 operators received a call from Jill Huddleston about 10 p.m., reporting the intruder and saying he and her husband were fighting.

"I don't understand this man," Huddleston told the 911 operator. "We don't mess with nobody. We keep to ourselves. I don't know why he picked us."

Ibarra demanded money from the couple, who gave him a coin collection and some cash, police said. Jill Huddleston told the 911 operator they had just $50 in the house. They also offered their vehicles.

Grisham says the residents stabbed and bludgeoned Ibarra with assorted items as the battle moved around the house. The couple fought the intruder for 45 minutes before they were able to call 911; it took 12 minutes before help arrived.

Ibarra died on the floor of the house, Grisham said.

Both residents were treated for cuts and bruises. Ronald Huddleston, a Fort Worth firefighter, suffered a broken arm.

Authorities were trying to understand why Ibarra, who did not have a criminal background, targeted the Huddleston's home. They believe he watched them using binoculars that were found after his death.

Ibarra's family members said he had moved to Fort Worth from Mercedes, west of Brownsville, for work. They said they did not know why he broke into the Huddleston's home but said he was having financial problems.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Fifty-seven minutes until "help" arrived. Next time, have a shotgun and a handgun, you maroons.

Bux

Tempest Bebende
Here I am in Texas and I'm a gunless faggot. I want a revolver but everytime I'm about to buy one I keep thinking of other things I'd rather use my money for.
You had better get one if you don't want to become the victim of a hate crime riding around on that fagmobile. You can keep it in your man-purse :action-sm

Seriously abudabit, you can get a reliable piece for under $250. Try hitting the pawn shops sometime.

Great thread, myhairygrundle. I'll keep an eye out for news in my area. There was a home invasion not far from where I live recently but the savages got away :mad4: The homeowners weren't armed so they just had to sit there and take it. At least they didn't get :rap:-ed or killed. Just roughed up a bit. A good shotgun would have solved the problem and saved some other people the trouble when the shit-stains decide to do it again.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
You had better get one if you don't want to become the victim of a hate crime riding around on that fagmobile. You can keep it in your man-purse :action-sm

Seriously abudabit, you can get a reliable piece for under $250. Try hitting the pawn shops sometime.

He might not be able to afford a man purse. I say he keeps it tucked in the front of his manties.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
Too bad every state can't have a thread like this.
We had something similar happen here in NH a while back. Some douche shot a cop, and another motorist who happened on the scene shot the dude.
A liberal friend of mine from that town had all sorts of stories about how the cop was a dick and had a history of persecuting the guy who shot him, and the third guy was a freak who had always wanted to shoot someone.

Surprise, surprise.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Thank God for Texas huh?

Only here can we cap bad guys that deserve it. Makes every one of those crooks think twice here, since almost everyone carries guns or has them. I sure as hell do.

I like this thread, since regularly we have some perp get what he deserves down here.

Myhairygrundle

We killed another home-invader last night. Anthony would really like it here. I'm willing to bet the deceased person is, well....an Obama supporter.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6026835.html

Police: Apparent home invasion in NW Houston ends in shooting
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle
Sept. 27, 2008, 1:30PM

A man shot and killed an apparent thief who broke into his home in west Houston early today, police and neighbors said.

The shooting happened in the 1900 block of Wycliffe Drive in the Beltway 8-Wilcrest area about 1:25 a.m., police said.

Police have not released the identities of the dead man or the man who shot him.

We killed another home-invader last night. Anthony would really like it here. I'm willing to bet the deceased person is, well....an Obama supporter.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6026835.html

Police: Apparent home invasion in NW Houston ends in shooting
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle
Sept. 27, 2008, 1:30PM

A man shot and killed an apparent thief who broke into his home in west Houston early today, police and neighbors said.

The shooting happened in the 1900 block of Wycliffe Drive in the Beltway 8-Wilcrest area about 1:25 a.m., police said.

Police have not released the identities of the dead man or the man who shot him.
You have got to be kidding...:icon_eek:

STOP B&E ALREADY DUMMIES!

YOU WILL FUCKIN' DIE

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Houston ?, I'm going out on a limb here, illegal alien ? If it were a white guy, his name and pic would be plastered all over the place.

Myhairygrundle

Concealed handgun permit holder killed some dude who was fucking with him. We just keep on killing.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6032560.html

Harris County Grand Jury to review fatal shooting
By JENNIFER LEAHY Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle
Sept. 30, 2008, 4:47PM

Harris County Grand Jury will consider charges against a man with a concealed handgun license who fatally shot another man late Monday during an argument at a south Houston apartment complex, authorities said.

Police said Kyle Martin, 30, was waiting to pick up someone at the Oxford Apartments at 10909 Gulf Freeway about 10:55 p.m. when 29-year-old Efrain Rodriguez approached the driver's side window of his car.

Martin and Rodriguez, who was on foot, began to argue. Rodriguez, who lived at the complex, threatened to shoot Martin and hit him in the chin with a pistol, authorities said.

Martin produced his own pistol and shot Rodriguez several times before fleeing to a safe location and calling authorities.

Rodriguez was pronounced dead at the scene.

Martin suffered trauma to the chin and was treated and released at the scene.

This seems to be happening at a quicker pace, I love it.

Rangel: Home intruders are being shot to death in Texas
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Saturday, September 13, 2008
Story last updated at 9/13/2008 - 4:16 am

AUSTIN - Last week there were two shootings, one in San Antonio and the other in Fort Worth, which resulted in the deaths of home intruders.

In San Antonio, it was the second incident in less than five months. In April a homeowner killed an 18-year-old man breaking into his house. And in December, a Houston man shot to death a man who broke into his home in the middle of the night.

However, although said shootings got lots of attention in those cities, the publicity was minimal compared to another Houston area case.

Last November, Joe Horn, a 61-year-old Pasadena resident, shot to death two men who burglarized his neighbor's home -in broad daylight and even after a 911 dispatcher who had been called by Horn to report the burglary told him not to shoot the burglars because he was inside his home and not in any danger.

To state Sen. Jeff Wentworth, those highly publicized cases have sent a powerful message to criminals: You threaten my family and me at my home, business or car, and I am going to use deadly force because the law is on my side.

Wentworth, R-San Antonio, is the author of last year's castle doctrine law which - even though doesn't mention firearms - gives Texans the right to attack an intruder in their home, car or workplace.

"The castle doctrine is working," Wentworth said of the law whose first anniversary came last week when the Fort Worth and San Antonio intruders were killed.

"People don't have to wonder if the person in front of them is armed or whether the gun is loaded," said the chairman of the Senate Jurisprudence Committee and a Texas Tech Law School graduate. "If they feel threatened they have the right to defend themselves without having to worry about being charged with a crime or being sued."

However, Wentworth makes it clear that in his opinion, the castle doctrine law does not apply to the Pasadena case because Horn's home had not been invaded and he was safely inside. Nonetheless, a grand jury decided not to indict him.

Aside from the Pasadena case, the lawmaker is satisfied that the castle doctrine is working the way it was intended, even if critics claim it allows people like Horn to take the law into their own hands ... just as in the vigilante justice days of the Wild West.

Whether one agrees or disagrees with the castle doctrine law, or with Wentworth, there is no question that Texas criminals have been warned of the deadly risk they take when they invade someone's home, car or workplace.

As the Texas Department of Public Safety recently reported, the number of Texans applying for concealed weapon permits has increased by more than 40 percent since last year. Moreover, there is already some talk of allowing guns on college campuses to prevent massacres like the one at Virginia Tech last year.

This is happening four months before the start of the 81st Legislature. And though lawmakers such as Reps. Joe Heflin and David Swinford, and Sen. Kel Seliger - who have concealed gun permits - say that now that the U.S. Supreme Court has affirmed Americans' right to own firearms there is no need for more gun-related bills, if there are more deadly home invasions, it is safe to say that this will be a hot issue again.
Wish they would drop the application fee, I'm such a miserly jew.

This seems to be happening at a quicker pace, I love it.

Wish they would drop the application fee, I'm such a miserly jew.
The concealed license processing fee here was $144 for me plus $50 every four years for renewal.

I have to send in my renewal fee in a couple of months or I will lose my license and would have to start all over again.