Texas citizens killing criminals thread

NotSoFast

Too bad the thief never heard of foreshadowing...or this book.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
NEWS
Suspected brisket thief dies after shot by Central Texas police at H-E-B
A 48-year-old man shot by Waco police Tuesday after allegedly drawing a knife on officers and an H-E-B died Tuesday night, according to media reports.

Randall Lance Hughes was accused of trying to steal $80 worth of brisket from an H-E-B in Waco, KXXV reported.
Swanton told the Tribune-Herald that he fired "at least two rounds." It's not clear how many wounds Hughes had.

The suspect was taken to a local hospital for emergency treatment, the Facebook post read.

The two officers were not injured, but were placed on administrative leave while the department conducts an investigation into the shooting, KBTX reported.

RELATED: Another San Antonio BBQ joint hit in latest brisket, meat theft

The Central Texas region has seen a string of brisket thefts in the past several months, some from grocery stores and some from barbecue restaurants.

Augie's BBQ, B & B Smokehouse, The Smoke Shack and Two Bros. BBQ Market all suffered meat thefts in late 2014 and early 2015.

An apparent black market for brisket has popped up in Texas in the face of high meat prices: Austin police arrested James Cordell Avery in January for allegedly stealing $2,000 worth of brisket from at least 19 H-E-B stores and selling the meat to local barbecue vendors.

jfechter@mySA.com

Twitter: @JFreports

Joshua Fechter|Reporter | San Antonio Express-News
http://m.chron.com/news/local/article/Suspected-brisket-thief-shot-by-Central-Texas-6440054.php

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
meat thefts are actually quite common, "back in the day" i knew a guy that knew a guy that worked at the food distribution center down in souf philly lets just say we were eating steaks for a few years till he disappeared. probably ended up as hamburger

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
We have the best bbq in the world right here in Texas. Cooked whole briskets from a reputable pitmaster can sell for 150 each.

And just to clarify, the definition of bbq around here is slow smoked (usually with an oak variety) brisket served sliced on white butcher paper with some slices of Wonderbread (or any white bread), with sauce on the side.

Beef ribs, and sositch are also acceptable. Pork ribs, pulled pork, etc is also ok, but we stand on our brisket and beef ribs.

Beef rib

Brisket...note the nice thick and dark bark on the meat. The fat melts like soft butter.

THE FEZ MAN

We have the best bbq in the world right here in Texas. Cooked whole briskets from a reputable pitmaster can sell for 150 each.

And just to clarify, the definition of bbq around here is slow smoked (usually with an oak variety) brisket served sliced on white butcher paper with some slices of Wonderbread (or any white bread), with sauce on the side.

Beef ribs, and sositch are also acceptable. Pork ribs, pulled pork, etc is also ok, but we stand on our brisket and beef ribs.

Beef rib

Brisket...note the nice thick and dark bark on the meat. The fat melts like soft butter.

you rotten mother fucker, i now must have beef ribs

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
A 48-year-old man shot by Waco police Tuesday after allegedly drawing a knife on officers and an H-E-B died Tuesday night, according to media reports.

Randall Lance Hughes was accused of trying to steal $80 worth of brisket from an H-E-B in Waco, KXXV reported.
Poor decision making on the cop's part. The other cops must've been pissed. There's no way that's enough brisket to feed everyone at the celebratory barbecue. Some poor fucker probably had to settle for ribs or some shit.

THE FEZ MAN

Ya beef ribs rule... and feck they closed the two local BBQ places... now prob have to go up to Portland or in to Massholia for something half decent.
cook them your self, your a handy type of fellow build a smoker out of bits and pieces of junk like alton brown and go to town, I'm looking for a stainless steel 55 gallon drum

cook them your self, your a handy type of fellow build a smoker out of bits and pieces of junk like alton brown and go to town, I'm looking for a stainless steel 55 gallon drum
I think I can do it with the big Weber I bought last year... like coals on one side... ribs on the other.

Beef ribs have to be low and slow. Like 250 for 6 hours slow.

Invest in something like this and you will be the talk of your street.

Gonna try what I have... to start... my buddy has a Weber smoker and has done chicken wings with it... might bug him to to beef ribs.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Killing ******s and eating beef: it was only a matter of time before Wackbaggers' two favorite pastimes converged in one thread.

Myhairygrundle

Oops! Don't burglarize somebody's home and you won't get shot. 16 year old kilt after homeowner finds a masked intruder in his kitchen. Oh well.

http://www.fox4beaumont.com/news/fe...glary-suspect-shot-killed-hamshire-7335.shtml

Burglary suspect shot and killed in Hamshire Updated: Monday, August 17 2015, 05:39 AM CDT On Monday, August 17, 2015, at 2:37 am, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch Center received a call of a burglary of habitation that had just occurred in the 15000 block of San Jacinto Street in Hamshire. According to the homeowner, he was awoken by his dog barking. He retrieved his pistol and went into his kitchen, where he confronted a masked individual. Several shots were fired. When deputies arrived they found the suspect lying in a yard down the street being held at gunpoint by neighbors. Upon arrival Hamshire VFD EMS pronounced the suspect deceased. The investigation is on-going at this time.

Read More at: http://www.fox4beaumont.com/news/fe...glary-suspect-shot-killed-hamshire-7335.shtml

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Oops! Don't burglarize somebody's home and you won't get shot. 16 year old kilt after homeowner finds a masked intruder in his kitchen. Oh well.

http://www.fox4beaumont.com/news/fe...glary-suspect-shot-killed-hamshire-7335.shtml

Burglary suspect shot and killed in Hamshire Updated: Monday, August 17 2015, 05:39 AM CDT On Monday, August 17, 2015, at 2:37 am, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch Center received a call of a burglary of habitation that had just occurred in the 15000 block of San Jacinto Street in Hamshire. According to the homeowner, he was awoken by his dog barking. He retrieved his pistol and went into his kitchen, where he confronted a masked individual. Several shots were fired. When deputies arrived they found the suspect lying in a yard down the street being held at gunpoint by neighbors. Upon arrival Hamshire VFD EMS pronounced the suspect deceased. The investigation is on-going at this time.

Read More at: http://www.fox4beaumont.com/news/fe...glary-suspect-shot-killed-hamshire-7335.shtml

THE FEZ MAN

lol so not only did that dipshit get shot by the home owner, all his neighbors got out there toys and joined in on the fun.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Any indication to him getting a GED/Future Rapper/Gentle Giant etc?

Myhairygrundle

Killed another one today. Tried to rob a pawn shop and got killed.

http://abc13.com/news/pawn-shop-robbery-leaves-one-dead/955216/

Pawn shop robbery leaves one suspect dead in northeast Houston

One dead in pawn shop robbery in northeast Houston

By Kevin Quinn
Monday, August 24, 2015 05:36PM
HOUSTON (KTRK) --
One suspect is dead, two are in custody and another is still on the run after a wild shootout between robbers and the owner of a northeast Houston pawn shop.

The gunmen entered Diamond Pawn, in the 8900 block of Jensen, at about 12:20pm Monday. Police say the owner of the store, who has a concealed handgun license, began firing at them as soon as they pulled their weapons and began firing at him. There were customers inside and outside the store. At least two of them were hit in the hail of gunfire.

One of the gunmen was rushed from the scene to LBJ Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Police say the other three suspects fled. They struck at least one vehicle with theirs as they made their get-away. Investigators say one of the suspects may have been responsible for a nearby carjacking on Jensen at about the same time as the robbery attempt. In that incident, a man was dragged down Jensen while trying to hold on to his car as the thief was speeding away in it.

One eyewitness who doesn't want to be identified calls the shooting "senseless." He was inside the pawn shop as the shooting began. "I didn't really think it was real at first, until I heard the first shot. We kind of go about our day, every day, living our lives. Really, I wasn't expecting nothing like this to happen," he said.

Police are still looking for one suspect. There are surveillance cameras at the pawn shop. It's unclear if they captured video of the attempted robbery.

Myhairygrundle

Last edited: