Texas citizens killing criminals thread

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
The thoroughly helpful description: Police are still looking for the second intruder, described as a man in his 20s who was wearing dark clothing with red underwear peeking out of his pants.
You're correct. It was an inaccurate description. A correct description would have read "described as a man in his 20s who was wearing dark clothing with red underwear and a brown stain peeking out of his pants."

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
You're correct. It was an inaccurate description. A correct description would have read "described as a man in his 20s who was wearing dark clothing with red underwear and a brown stain peeking out of his pants."
I'm assuming the brown stain matched the rest of him?....

jnoble

Floyd1977

The thoroughly helpful description: Police are still looking for the second intruder, described as a man in his 20s who was wearing dark clothing with red underwear peeking out of his pants.
To be fair, the red underwear peeking out tells the reader all they need to know without being accused of being racist. Quite clever.

I live in NY, so no chance with me personally , but...

There is this

Suspected drug dealer runs over officer, is shot and killed by police

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police...cle_c34a308f-bb93-5269-a179-8e7f54aeb9dd.html
De Outdoor Pharmacist in question...

Police identify officer, suspect involved in fatal Tuesday incident

Kerry "I Hitz De Wrong Pedal" Bradley, 37

Waco police identified the suspected drug dealer accused of selling heroin in a North Waco neighborhood and the Waco police officer who was critically injured when the man intentionally ran over him in an SUV as police attempted to execute a search warrant Tuesday.

Kerry Demars Bradley, 37, was killed when he tried to avoid a Waco police drug enforcement unit and SWAT officers who were serving a search warrant on Bradley’s residence and vehicles Tuesday. Waco police Officer William Graeber, an eight-year police veteran, was struck by Bradley’s GMC Yukon and was pinned under the vehicle before multiple officers shot Bradley, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said Wednesday.

Graeber and Bradley were both taken to Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center, where Graeber was listed in critical but stable condition. Bradley was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Graeber is assigned to patrol and has been an active member of the Waco police SWAT Team for five years, Swanton said. He said Graeber’s wife has been overwhelmed with community support and asked for continued prayers for her husband.

Swanton said Graeber’s wife said her husband sustained three broken ribs, a broken pelvis, a broken collarbone, a collapsed lung, a concussion, and burns to his arm from the incident. Doctors intubated the injured officer and had a chest tube placed in him Tuesday due to the significant injuries he suffered, but doctors were able to remove the breathing tube Wednesday and and Graeber is breathing on his own.

“Indications are that he is continuing to improve and everyone is cautiously optimistic,” Swanton said in a press release.

Two officers reportedly fired shots, fatally wounding Bradley during the incident. Swanton said both officers were moved to administrative duties pending the outcome of an internal investigation, which is routine for most officer-involved shootings.

According to a search warrant affidavit obtained by the Tribune-Herald Tuesday, officers suspected Bradley of distributing heroin out of two cars and a home in the 3200 block of North 34th Street. Officers have been investigating Bradley for the past two months by using an informant, gathering information about suspected drug distribution.

“The informant has made at least six controlled buys of heroin from the suspected party while at a predetermined meeting place in Waco,” the affidavit states.

A field test was utilized after the controlled buys and each time police received a positive identification that the substance that was purchased was heroin.

Bradley had a lengthy criminal history, including a February 2003 arrest for possession of a controlled substance. The search warrant states that the McLennan County District Attorney’s office rejected the case without a pre-trial diversion.

Waco police re-arrested Bradley in August 2003 and he was later convicted of first-degree felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to six years of deferred probation before he violated the probation in 2006 and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Link

jnoble

See if I can work up a tear, for the guy who obviously was trying to get out of the business and turn his his life around.

...nope
Society loses nothing but a burden on the system and future crimes

jnoble

There's a bronze bust in this boy's future. .300 gets you into the Hall of Fame, and this guy has a season average of double that.
"We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to acknowledge it, Vince!!!"

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Texas father shoots, kills Popeye's robbery suspect who threatened family, police say
Fox News

Police say a Texas father shot and killed a robbery suspect after he was threatened at this Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. (Google Maps)

A father eating at a Popeye’s restaurant -- and carrying his licensed handgun -- shot a would-be robber dead Wednesday after the thief threatened the man's family at gunpoint and demanded the dad's belongings.

The San Antonio Police Department said Ander Herrera, 19, walked into the restaurant on South Flores Street just after 9 p.m. Wednesday and demanded Carlos Molina hand over his cash.

Molina, 32, said he had no money because he had just bought his family a meal. The gunman then turned toward the counter and started yelling at a manager who was trying to take cover, FOX29 reported.

Authorities said two more members of Molina’s family came out of a restroom amid the commotion and the suspect pointed his gun at them.

Molina then whipped out his gun and shot Herrera several times, killing him.

It wasn't clear if any charges would be filed in connection with the incident, but officers said they believe Molina fired at Herrera in defense of a third person, FOX29 reported.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Texas father shoots, kills Popeye's robbery suspect who threatened family, police say
Fox News

Police say a Texas father shot and killed a robbery suspect after he was threatened at this Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. (Google Maps)

A father eating at a Popeye’s restaurant -- and carrying his licensed handgun -- shot a would-be robber dead Wednesday after the thief threatened the man's family at gunpoint and demanded the dad's belongings.

The San Antonio Police Department said Ander Herrera, 19, walked into the restaurant on South Flores Street just after 9 p.m. Wednesday and demanded Carlos Molina hand over his cash.

Molina, 32, said he had no money because he had just bought his family a meal. The gunman then turned toward the counter and started yelling at a manager who was trying to take cover, FOX29 reported.

Authorities said two more members of Molina’s family came out of a restroom amid the commotion and the suspect pointed his gun at them.

Molina then whipped out his gun and shot Herrera several times, killing him.

It wasn't clear if any charges would be filed in connection with the incident, but officers said they believe Molina fired at Herrera in defense of a third person, FOX29 reported.
good

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Ander Herrera - Social Justice Hero
vs.
Carlos Molina - White Hispanic Nationalist

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Didn't exactly kill him but........

Texas mom shoots man trying to take car with her kids inside at gas station: 'I hope that woke him up'
By Katherine Lam | Fox News
A mother shot a man in the face after the suspect jumped into her car while her two kids were sitting in the vehicle, police said. (KDFW)
A Texas mother said she didn’t think twice about shooting a would-be carjacker when the man jumped into her vehicle at a Dallas gas station while her two sons were in the backseat.
Michelle Booker-Hicks was at the Shell station along Interstate 35 around 10 p.m. Wednesday when Ricky Wright, 36, attempted to steal her vehicle while she was paying her gas bill, police said. Booker-Hicks told FOX4 Dallas her two sons, ages 2 and 4, were sitting in the backseat at the time.
“I proceeded to jump in my backseat and told the gentleman to stop, to get out the car. He would not get out of the car. He turned around and looked at me. I reached over the armrest to get my glove compartment and that’s when I fired at him once I got the gun from my glove compartment,” Booker-Hicks recalled to the news station.
Michelle Booker-Hicks said she reached for her gun and fired it once at the would-be carjacker. (KDFW)
Booker-Hicks shot Wright in the face while he was allegedly trying to drive away. He crashed the vehicle into the fence.
“I’m not a killer but I do believe in defending what’s mine,” the mother of two said. “I hope that woke him up.”
Wright was arrested and taken to the hospital for treatment. He is expected to face charges including kidnapping and the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle or carjacking.
Booker-Hicks and her children were not injured in the incident.