OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Texas cops search a couple of assholes they pulled over

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by f kane, Dec 19, 2012.

1. f kane

f kane Known Traffic Menace

Female US cop caught on tape giving two women body cavity search during routine traffic stop... and 'using the SAME gloves on both'
    • Angel Dobbs, 38, and niece Ashley Dobbs, 24, were pulled over on State Highway 161 near Irving, Texas
    • Trooper searched car for marijuana before requesting invasive cavity search
    • Older woman claims search by trooper Kellie Helleson irritated an anal cyst she was suffering causing 'severe pain and discomfort'
    • Also suing the Texas Department of Public Safety for failing to act on previous complaints about 'violating' searches
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 17:46 EST, 18 December 2012 | UPDATED: 06:15 EST, 19 December 2012

Two Texas women are suing after state troopers subjected them to a humiliating and invasive 'roadside body cavity search' that was caught on video.
    Female trooper Kellie Helleson is seen in the footage aggressively searching the private parts of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, in front of passing cars.
    The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.
    SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

[​IMG]
    Invasive: Female trooper Kellie Helleson, left, aggressively searched their private parts
    Farrell can be heard in the disturbing video questioning the pair about marijuana though he failed to find any evidence of the drug in the vehicle.

However, he requested the women be searches after allegedly claiming they were 'acting weird.'
    The lawsuit states he then tried to 'morph this situation into a DWI investigation,' according to the Dallas Morning News.
    Angel Dobbs passed a roadside sobriety test and the women were given warnings for littering.

[​IMG]
    Pulled over: The women were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving, Texas
    Angel Dobbs said Helleson irritated an anal cyst she suffers from during the search, causing her 'severe and continuing pain and discomfort.'
    The suit said: 'Angel Dobbs was overwhelmed with emotion and a feeling of helplessness and reacted stating that Helleson had just violated her in a most horrific manner.'
    The two women are also suing the director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, Steven McCraw, who they claim ignored previous complaints about 'unlawful strip searches, cavity searches and the like.'

[​IMG]
    Lawsuit: The women are also suing the director of the Texas Department of Public Safety for ignoring prior complaints about searches
    The Dobbs' lawyer Scott H. Palmer said the shocking incident, which was filmed on one of the trooper's dash-mounted cameras, was a roadside 'sexual assault.'
    He said the Texas Rangers investigated his clients' complaints but failed to take any action against the troopers.
    'You can see what's happening clearly,' he told the Dallas Morning News of the video. 'No one's ever seen the likes of this. We can't let them get away with it.'

2. f kane

3. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Anyone else have a rod?

Chino Kapone, Wrecktum and poppAwoody like this.
  4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

I thought that was SOP in Texas.

5. BIV

No, that's UFIA in Texas

6. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

There was nothing unintentional about this. IFIA?

7. BIV

U=Unwanted/Unsolicited.

8. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

Why the hell did I always think it was unintentional? In my defense it has been years since my totalfark sub lapsed and I dont go to the site anymore so... Im an idiot.

9. f kane

I tried but still cannot come to a conclusion that this is acceptable in any way.

10. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Looked like they enjoyed it a bit.

11. Gorilla Pimp

Gorilla Pimp Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO

Can't you tell them to go fuck themselves if they ask to search your bootyhole?

12. Creasy Bear

Donator

13. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

Damn. She went ass to box on her.
    Kinky.

JonBenetRamsey likes this.
  14. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Someone is going to get paid, yo.

15. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Marijuana is a dangerous drug. We should cavity search every driver on every road.

16. Creasy Bear

Donator

I don't even understand the theory behind what the fuck those hayseed cops were doing. Are people really in the habit of driving around with contraband in their bodily orifices? I mean... I can see if you're visiting a prison or getting off an airplane from Colombia... but just driving down a highway in Texas? What the fuck is your probable cause?

Way-yul... she jus' looktit the taype what would have maryjewanna uppa her scoot chute. Had dat glimmer in 'er eye lak 'at. She wus actin' funnylike too... same as how I act whenst I gots a bumblebee in muh pucker."

Seriously... how do you even begin to justify that "probable cause"?

17. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.

- Could of been one of those marojuaawanna cigarettes...

Umm I know strictly forbidden in CA to throw a butt out of a window due to the brush fires... is that an issue in that part of Texas. Or do you think it was a slow night?

Edit: Littering... from the Don't Mess With Texas site...

18. Creasy Bear

Donator

But if they were smoking pot in the car, it stands to reason that they would NOT have pot shoved up their ass... being that it's a bit inconvenient to get said pot out of said ass to be smoked.

19. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

This is not SOP around here. I will call for a female officer to do a simple pat down. I have had to glove up, but that's because I had a perp in cuffs and told him if he had drugs on him when he got to county he would get extra charges. He fessed up to a bag of weed down the front of his pants.

20. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Did you hit him with a pot charge, or did you just empty out the bag and toss it to the four winds?

21. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

How about running a drug dog around the car... Dunno how many dogs Texas DOS has...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

22. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Check under his balls? ;)

Wasn't there some bleck who had like a k or j frame 4" s&w shoved up his ass?

Hoping it had a bobbed hammer at least...

23. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Let's but pretend these cops will get anything more than a paid vacation.

24. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Well they were pulled over for littering...

25. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

full 1 hour unedited