Texas man puts 2-year-old in hot dryer as punishment

circpro

No Complaints here
Nov 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=6967480&ClientType=Printable

Texas man puts 2-year-old in hot dryer as punishment
Aug 22, 2007 12:22 PM

LUMBERTON, Texas (NEWS CHANNEL) -- A Lumberton, Texas man has been charged with injury to a child after putting a child in a dryer. Twenty-seven-year-old Bobby Lynn Curtis was charged with injury to a child Tuesday morning.

Authorities say he put his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter in the family's clothes dryer.

The girl suffered only minor injuries.

Lumberton Police Captain Danny Sullins says a woman came into the police station to report her 2-year-old daughter had burns on her arm.

The child was taken to the hospital and treated and released.

She was then taken to the Garth House in Beaumont where she told an interviewer that her mother's boyfriend had put her in the dryer the night before.

After getting that statement police arrested Curtis Monday night.

He gave police a full confession and said he did it because he suffers from anger issues.

He told officers he was bathing the child when she had a tantrum.

He says he then put her in a dryer for a short time, before pulling her out and putting her to bed.

The girl is back with her mother who police say did the right thing by reporting the incident.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Hmmm....I'm sure the mother know her boyfriend had "anger issues"? So why wasn't she charged with endangering the welfare of a child by allowing her anger issue riddled boyfriend to bath a two year old. Hello????

Hopefully his cellmate Bubba will take his "anger issues" out on this asshole.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Bet that lil shit never makes a peep in the tub again
:)

Bobby Lynn Curtis...

isnt Lynn a gals name?

anyway, those types always have a horrible 3 name thing goin...

I'm sure it's not reported all too many times is the sad thing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Bet that lil shit never makes a peep in the tub again
:)

Bobby Lynn Curtis...

isnt Lynn a gals name?

anyway, those types always have a horrible 3 name thing goin...

I'm sure it's not reported all too many times is the sad thing.
You might be on to something .... he's got a girl's name ... maybe that's why he has anger issues?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I just saw this on the news, the guy seemed very upset by his actions:rolleyes:
What a fucking horrendous piece of shit. Just think of that poor kid in the fucking dryer::hammer: I would like this guy to get what is comming to him= put him in an industrial sized drier EVERY SINGLE DAY starting out at two minutes and going up five minutes a day untill he is fully cooked! Think about it= he will wake up knowing at some point durring the day he will be put in, and before he actually burns to death he will be burned, bruised, and scared FUCK HIM!!!!!!!

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
I would like this guy to get what is comming to him= put him in an industrial sized drier EVERY SINGLE DAY starting out at two minutes and going up five minutes a day untill he is fully cooked! Think about it= he will wake up knowing at some point durring the day he will be put in, and before he actually burns to death he will be burned, bruised, and scared FUCK HIM!!!!!!!
i like the idea of a slow cook, every day... thats f-in awesome!

i say draw it out over years and years, till hes a remnant of the man he used to be... 1 second increases, starting at 10 seconds, in one of those dryers the Y uses for towels... the really really big uns.

we're not talkin bout shinin the kids hiney for been a brat... in the dryer man, thats sick...

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I don't understand how someone even thinks of putting a kid in the dryer. how does that thought pop into one's mind?