Textures that creep you out

Coffee Diva

Female? Nope. Meaty-breasted? You betcha!
Wherevuh it comes from, dat's where it is. --CSK
You know, the stuff that just gives you the douche chills and instigates uncontrollable vomiting the moment you feel it touch your fingers.

wet, soggy bread

acne face

Hillary Clinton's leg stubble

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
There is this fabric, I can’t think of its name right now but, if I touch it, I shudder with douche chills. I hate it.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
clawing through the sand on a beach with your hands and hitting a rock with your fingernails.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I'm a person with texture issues, especially with food.

Coconut, fatty beef, slimy tomato innards, apple skin

Corduroy and chalkboards also come to mind.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
clawing through the sand on a beach with your hands and hitting a rock with your fingernails.
I hate you for making me think of that.

Also, the way jeans feel right after showering, or most clothes fresh out of the dryer. It's a feeling I can't even describe, and even my mouth gets dry. I can't take it.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Concrete. That feeling on your hands from concrete dust drives me fucking crazy.

Scabs. They're disgusting to touch but pretty damn tasty once you peel them off. :D

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Chewing aluminum foil count?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
tire dressing, 3m micro fine polishing cloths, i wont even pick one up, in the fucking bag

ginaf20697

Cotton balls. Eeeek!

sued

Now you know
I hate mushy foods. Yogurt, bananas, oatmeal. Anything mildy warm and soft ish makes me gag. I cant watch my daughter take a big spoonful of smooth baby oatmeal- I dry heave just from watching her. Plus it smells like puke...

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I dont have texture issues with food or fabric persay, but I have MAJOR texture issues when it comes to seeing people putting any kind of cloth/paper in their mouths.... or if cloth/paper comes near my mouth... i FREAK... pretty much if anything but food or skin comes near my teeth i freak out, i have a full blown anxiety attack when i go to the dentist bc of the feeling of the metal on my teeth... UGH

LBF

I hate mushy foods. Yogurt, bananas, oatmeal. Anything mildy warm and soft ish makes me gag. I cant watch my daughter take a big spoonful of smooth baby oatmeal- I dry heave just from watching her. Plus it smells like puke...

X2

I love raw cauliflower, but cannot stand it cooked because of the mushy-factor. Oatmeal, steamed vegetables, tomatoes, etc give me the dry heaves.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I forgot pudding, and pudding SKIN especially

Dopie Opie

I hate sticky, like kid with candy sticky. I freak like a little sissy. I not mind shit, boogers, anything like that, but give my kid a lollipop and I watch me run like a ...you get the idea.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Scabs. They're disgusting to touch but pretty damn tasty once you peel them off. :D
I love to play with the edges and see how much I can can pull off and not bleed. I have a lot of band aids in the bathroom. :icon_mrgr

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
I hate the texture of a piece of shit when you bite into it...not good.

Also...the way snow compresses under you feet when you walk (not really a texture...don't know what the fuck you call that shit but I don't like it).

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Not only touching it, but hearing it makes the hairs stand up on my arm and I feel an overwhelming need to put my fist through a wall.

Seaweed is gross.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
Not only touching it, but hearing it makes the hairs stand up on my arm and I feel an overwhelming need to put my fist through a wall.
X2!!!

Also, when people are eating, and they remove their fork from their mouth, and ZING the metal of the fork between their teeth!

That sound makes me want to instantaneously poke my eardrums out with screwdrivers! Yeeeech!

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
I like the way snow compresses under your feet esspecailly the sound it makes.

My wife can't stand foam rubber. I everynow and then I'll chase her around the house and corner her then wrap her with an egg crate from the bed. I also know a girl who can't stand the feeling of cum anywhere on her body. I don't know how she had three kids becasue of that.

Top Bottom