Than and Sam Show - Who is Tony?

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Can someone please explain this for me? Im a "new listener".

MJ001

Apr 24, 2007
Detroit
He is an O&A intern who has become an on-air personality on the Than and Sam Show.

He is essentially a punching bag for --we need a name for Than and Sam...O&A are the boys and R&F are the buddys...someone should get on that--the radio Gods (is what i'll call them for now) and has made for some funny drunken radio.

You can find out more at Thanandsam.com catch it in the download section.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
i listened to it for the first time today - than and sam were interesting for maybe 20 of the first 30 mins. then it was unlistenable. i guess they were handicapped by not being live, but they need to keep it to more of actually talking about things, rather than their lives.

MJ001

Apr 24, 2007
Detroit
It's just like O&A and R&F. The more you listen and get to know them, the funier their personal stories are. Download some of their podcasts and old shows from their site and you'll be caught up (there aren't too many of them yet so you've got plenty of time).

EDIT: Also (and sorry for this Than, but it has to be done) check out notsam.com to hear the birth of the genius that is Primetime Sam Roberts on the radio. It's from back in his college radio days. It's the only college radio i've ever laughed at.