Than & Sam #13 Listening Thread

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
Oct 8, 2003
Sam & Sam is on tonight. Here's a strong cup of coffee to stay awake.

:action-sm

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
What'll those zany rapscallions get themselves into tonight?!

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
w00t for Sam and Sam! :D

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
meehh, I might listen to sam and sam if nothing gooder is on.

Steam

May 18, 2003
meehh, I might listen to sam and sam if nothing gooder is on.
Its Saturday night, there is no better than Than & Sam, unless of course you decide to listen to the Geek Stuff podcast.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
I'm giddy with anticipation for a heapin' helpin' of inevitable mediocrity :)

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Its Saturday night, there is no better than Than & Sam, unless of course you decide to listen to the Geek Stuff podcast.
I prefer Greek stuff.

Also, Steam, you're a wrestling fan.

LISTEN TO MY FUCKING SHOW.

Although this week is kinda just me blabbering without direction about CHIKARA. I'm a terrible leader. I'm only a good second mic. A damn good second mic, but so horrendous as a leader that it makes me feel like a bad person.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I prefer Greek stuff.

Also, Steam, you're a wrestling fan.

LISTEN TO MY FUCKING SHOW.

Although this week is kinda just me blabbering without direction about CHIKARA. I'm a terrible leader. I'm only a good second mic. A damn good second mic, but so horrendous as a leader that it makes me feel like a bad person.
Greek stuff such as ass sex? Me too.

I have never really watched CHIKARA. I mean, fuck, it took me long enough to give ROH a shot. Granted, now I'm hooked, but still.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
isn't this the same smodcast as last week?

Steam

May 18, 2003
isn't this the same smodcast as last week?
Yeah, thats what they said in the smodcast thread in one of the other categories on here.

Thats some wicked good programming by XM.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Buy the Best of 2007 set. It's 3 DVDs, with 22 full matches and a couple extras. And it only costs 20 bucks. I really didn't start getting into CHIKARA until last weekend either, but combine the full weekend of live awesomeness and the Best of 2007 set, and I'm a full on fan now.

http://smartmarkvideo.com/product.php?productid=16217&cat=0&page=1

And if you dig the Best of '07, then you gotta get the King of Trios shows that should be out in a couple weeks.

And Greek stuff is a reference to when Than misspoke when plugging Geek Stuff and said Greek stuff instead.

EDIT: I totally just downloaded all of the SModcasts on iTunes a few weeks ago, and now I'm going through them. There hasn't been a new one in 3 weeks or more, so if the one that's on right now is 44, then that's the most recent one that exists.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Buy the Best of 2007 set. It's 3 DVDs, with 22 full matches and a couple extras. And it only costs 20 bucks. I really didn't start getting into CHIKARA until last weekend either, but combine the full weekend of live awesomeness and the Best of 2007 set, and I'm a full on fan now.

http://smartmarkvideo.com/product.php?productid=16217&cat=0&page=1

And if you dig the Best of '07, then you gotta get the King of Trios shows that should be out in a couple weeks.

And Greek stuff is a reference to when Than misspoke when plugging Geek Stuff and said Greek stuff instead.

I'll have it to give it a shot. Debating about picking up some more ROH DVDs in their sale to get some more of the Summer of Punk. Have to be careful with my money though in order to recoup some of the ass fucking I received via my car.

AIDShumor

I bring nothing to the table
Mar 2, 2008
ZZZZ...
still better than Maxwell

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
i really love smodcast, i'm sad it's not new :(

commish13

May 24, 2005
Well they're busy. The fat man is making a movie right now.

commish13

May 24, 2005
It was funnier than the Kimmel ones. Not to say the Kimmel ones weren't awesome, but it was still funnier.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I disagree. I liked both Kimmel ones better and I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Fair enough sir fair enough

Zersch

Defective Detective
Dec 18, 2007
Goddamn monkeys.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
To get into CHIKARA, watch anything where Kingston destroys somebody, most notably the first match with Donst.