Than & Sam #14 March 29th on the SNV

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Than & Sam # 14

Nathanial "Than" Bryan and "Primetime" Sam Roberts return for their fourteenth show on the Saturday Night Virus!
Sam & Erock will be heading off to Wrestlemania !!

Last time on Than & Sam,

The thirteenth show started off perfectly, no glitches at all!

Scratch that.

It was a complete cluster fuck where their headphones were not working so they had to take turns speaking. Eventually Than & Sam turned to the wireless mic headsets that were used for The O&A Walkover. Accusations of how Travis might have sabotaged their show abounded. T&S talked about their 4th place in the Orbitcast's People Choice Awards.

Peas Hold.

Than talked about he had a dream that Opie was making sweet love to his fiance (a few days before the Governor Spitzer Sex Scandal). Sam recounted his wrestling trivia win against Fez and the resulting paying-off of the bet which involved Fez dressing as the homosexual wrestler, Gold Dust and walking around 57th Street and being accosted by Mooch & ESD who wanted to shave Sam's nice afro which lauched Sam into a long monolog about ESD's job.

Tony is brought in. Tony talks about he was stiffed from taking a picture with Matt Striker in episode #13 because he was asserting his position on T&S. Sam got Wrestlemania tickets because of it. Tony then made us feel better about our own lives by discussing his own life and how salt water hurts his nipples. They humorously then went onto how in the movie, Juno, the dialog was so inappropriate to a teenager. Oscars.
Sam's Hollywood Gossip Round-up Segment ie boobie news.

Than then talks about video games such as Mario Galaxy and Mass Effect where Than describes how he set the options so it would play as if he was a lesbian and a hetro chick and he got weirded out. Tony wonders if there is a planet where Bruce Willis is trying to drill into it and plant a charge. Than wants to space flirt in Mass Effect, Sam wants to kill people in Man Hunt 2, and Tony wonders if there are aliens with 3 breasts. A caller says where is the game where Than can be a chick and go out with Opie. It is brought up that it might not have been Than's "Fiance" but Than, himself, he described in his dream... Krisko says Than is psychology scarred by his mom so that may be the reason Than is interested in being a woman. Then Tim admits to going online as a woman on Second Life!

Catch IT!

9 PM - 12 AM EDT
6 PM - 9 PM PDT

Call in to Than & Sam
866-YOW-19-OX

To get caught up check out thanandsam.com for all the old shows (I-XIII) and the podcasts.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Krisko says Than is psychology scarred by his mom so that may be the reason Than is interested in being a woman.
Hmmm wonder where she got THAT idea? Could be someone was feeding her lines?

Whoooo could it be?!? :action-sm

Steam

May 18, 2003
Hmmm wonder where she got THAT idea? Could be someone was feeding her lines?

Whoooo could it be?!? :action-sm
Yeah, cause it was such a hard hitting witticism that no one else could have thought of in such a whimsical and jovial fashion.

May 25, 2005
Hartford
You gotta love the Sam and Sam show. I hope the shorter Sam that Bob Kelly turned gay is also having fun in Orlando

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Is it live?
I thought short Sam was in FLA.
Is the answer in the first post? I can't read...

Was it recorded I'm guessing?
Either way, I'll be listening.