Than & Sam XII 1/26

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Than & Sam XII

Nathanial "Than" Bryan and "Primetime" Sam Roberts return for their twelfth show on the Saturday Night Virus sponsored by the WWE! Than & Sam are producers of the Opie and Anthony show that have their own show.

Last time they talked about movies, WWE, changing their name to The "Primetime" Sam Roberts & Than Show, Than's "mom" called in, Jennifer Love Hugeass, Tony hitting on Than's fiance, Avril Lavigne, Than & Sam's Favorite songs for 2007, Hollywood News Buzz, Sam's Borat/Kermit impression, and other things.

Catch IT!

9 PM - 12 AM EST
6 PM - 9 PM PST

Call in to Than & Sam
866-YOW-19-OX

To get caught up check out thanandsam.com for all the old shows (I-XI) and the podcasts.
Than's blog
whyheroessucks.blogspot.com

Sam at a WWE event:

SAM's favs for 2007
5. Stronger by Kayne West
4. Girlfriend by Avril Levine
3. Hey There Deliah by Plain White Ts
2. Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
1. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie

THAN's favs for 2007
5. Radio Head song
4. Phantom Limbs by Them Shins
3. Crumble by Dinosaur Jr.
2. Fake Empire by The Nationals
1. Arcade Fire Song

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
Jul 13, 2006
I hope High Society does a run-in, brother!

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
than and sam are gonna be great as usual ... becuase SAM IS AWESOME!!!! (thans not to bad himself ;) )

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
I will be home, and listening while in the Babygirl PT room. Come join us! :D

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
If anyone wants to follow along with tonights episode, Than and Sam episode XII (T&S:Z); the script is now available on ThanandSam.com . There is a downloadable .PDF in the show section.

It's fun to see where they improv and go off script, before they come right back to the written page. Or what dialog they complete omit.

But remember, there's a Spoiler Alert since it is word for word. So if you read ahead at your own risk.