tender_swede

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.

Dictionary.com
ick /ɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ik]
–interjection
(used as an expression of distaste or repugnance.)

Main Entry: ich
Variant: also ick /'ik/
Function: noun
Inflected Form: plural ichs also icks
: a severe dermatitis of freshwater fish caused by a protozoan of the genus Ichthyophthirius (I. multifiliis) and especially destructive in aquariums and hatcheries called also ichthyophthiriasis, ichthyophthirius

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006

patty's wig

Dec 9, 2004
Than act on video...

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=H1sS1TmXF38[/media]

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Don The Trucker made this after the Patriots loss, which is now the second most embarrassing collapse of the week...

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL

Sorry Than.

Plus you used the same joke to warm up the crowd as last time. The "My parents named me after..." bit. You opened with it the previous CCC.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Way to be the first to make that joke, WOWmagnet.

progambler2

Oct 28, 2007
I really enjoyed the CCC on todays show.

It was very cringy, even Jimmy was lost for words a few times.

He could see Than was eating his balls, im sure Jimmy has been there when he first started.

What amazed me was that virtually none of the contestants had very much material. (very little quality material)

If you are struggling for 2-3 decent jokes then maybe you dont need to be lining up for LCS.

I guess its on par with American idol in terms of people who turn up and cant sing.

You have to ask yourself, do these people have no REAL friends who tell them they cant sing?
(Or in this case are not funny/good enough at the moment)

I admire their balls for getting up there but in reality they would be better off spending time honing their acts and writing new material, than going in for competitions they have zero chance to win.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
I really enjoyed the CCC on todays show.

It was very cringy, even Jimmy was lost for words a few times.

He could see Than was eating his balls, im sure Jimmy has been there when he first started.

What amazed me was that virtually none of the contestants had very much material. (very little quality material)

If you are struggling for 2-3 decent jokes then maybe you dont need to be lining up for LCS.

I guess its on par with American idol in terms of people who turn up and cant sing.

You have to ask yourself, do these people have no REAL friends who tell them they cant sing?
(Or in this case are not funny/good enough at the moment)

I admire their balls for getting up there but in reality they would be better off spending time honing their acts and writing new material, than going in for competitions they have zero chance to win.
Look! It's DGTB guy! Hi. :action-sm

Jun 23, 2007
philly.
this thread was funnier when it was called the ESD LOTD thread... :icon_roll

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I think Thanickens is very funny. I think his stage humor is evolving and you have to eat your balls a lot to get to the next level. If we had seen Yeemy 15 years ago wouldn't we be cringing?

Give him time.