Thank you Keith the Cop!!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I looked around and realized, we never thanked Keith the Cop.

Keith, you bring in the homeless every year and it's always radio gold.

This year, bringing homeless in was the only real sign of the holidays this year and I really want to thank you for that.

I'm not a person of very many traditions, but in my small world, the homeless running a muck on air for the holidays has become a staple.

So thank you Keith! Sorry this thread is so belated and it's long over due. But listening to the homeless Thursday and all through the replays on break, it's never too late to thank you for the hours of hilarity.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
your animations are better.

But Keith the Cop is still cool. :clap:

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
KTC has a heart of gold and a cock of steel.

No homo*

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Since I live far away, the only way I can see the boys is by the pictures posted here. And Keith the Cop is in every one of them. Thank you.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Keith the cop has ruined many a photo by sticking his head in or shooting the bird... thanks bro!

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.
... the homeless running a muck on air
dictionary.reference.com said:
3. run or go amuck,
a. to rush about in a murderous frenzy: The maniac ran amuck in the crowd, shooting at random.
b. to rush about wildly; lose self-control: When the nightclub caught fire the patrons ran amuck, blocking the exits.
Amuk is one word, but yes indeed, thank for the parade of homeless entertainment you have provided us through the years, always a good time. I fucking hate the homeless.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Amuk is one word, but yes indeed, thank for the parade of homeless entertainment you have provided us through the years, always a good time. I fucking hate the homeless.
Well The full phrase=
Run amok
Meaning
To 'run amok', which is sometimes spelled 'run amuck', is to behave in a wild or unruly manner.
Origin
'Run amok' is now synonymous with the term 'go crazy', but originally had a specific meaning. The term originated in Southeast Asia, where 'amok' (variously spelled amuk, amuck, amuco) meant 'a murderous frenzy or rage'.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Keith...Herder of City Trash...nice work again Keith

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
That Mother Shucker sure loves to get his picture taken with KTC, doesn't he?

Thanks Keith. Homeless guys freaking Ant out is always gold.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Wait...so if Keith brings in the Homeless Folks does that make him somewhat culpable for the 30 day suspension?

Just kidding, thanks for everything you do for the show Keith. :action-sm

Keiththecop

the "official" O&A cop
Aug 6, 2001
the precinct
WoW my own Thank You thread! You guys rock.. Cant wait to fuck up all your pics!

See you guys soon.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
Yeah Nice Job KTC....i especially like when you mess with Flea at the walkovers...